Smart Symbols + Custom Variables + Custom Layout
-We need to be able to change content on each symbol.
such as text in buttons
-It would be awesome to add any variable such as size or state giving the ability to do responsive elements.
-another way of describing the above would be if you have a list of items but that same symbol could be turned into a grid. these are all things you can do with CSS we as designers should be able to do it in the design.
Finally, Margin's and Paddings for elements within other elements This could all be done with these custom variables that target CSS attributes.
Hi there! A couple of things about this request:
- It’s much better to separate requests like these into individual requests, as it allows for others to search and upvote much easier
- We already have all of these requests in our database! Please upvote the following features:
- Margins/paddings as in CSS: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12926715
- Responsive elements: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/15957478
- Responsive artboards: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12942171
- Symbol overrides of text, color, etc. on a specific symbol instance: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13675224