Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Joshua Reach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously, this NEEDS to be added, along with more robust text formatting overall. It's counterproductive to have to create separate symbols or objects for registered marks and trademarks. Not to mention it doesn't help when the design specs are sent over to the developer...

• SketchH8r commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You kidding me? You (Adobe) rip off Sketch, and instead of improving upon it you make it worse! How can you not include full typography functionality! Or at least superscripts and subscripts! You freakin' nuts!!!

• Kelsey Waara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's many small things that prevent me being able to use this as a tool for email marketing - such as the lack of text formatting and superscript/subscript

• Ruairi Johnston commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's a nice thought that lack of superscript support would be the end of many of the crooked pharmaceutical companies represented here - it's probably not sufficient.

Most designers probably use superscript/subscript on a regular basis (including those working for organisations dedicated to promoting genuine health improvements). Can we have it added in the next update please?

• Megan Seely commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to add that this can be important in app design for industrial/chemical or construction industries as well - often need to include measurements in legends such as square or cubic meters.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Clients do want to see all text correctly displayed in the page layouts for approval.

This includes superscript ® and notations. I cannot tell you how much time I waste having to put in extra spaces, then place a separate text box - or boxes - with the fake superscript number or characters in place. Imagine having to do this several times in a paragraph just so it displays correctly for the client so we can get approval and move on to building the web pages.

• Nathanael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! Our clients are pharmaceutical companies and it looks silly when numbers are normal size and not super/subscripted... makes me want to find a non-Adobe solution unless this feature is added.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please please soon add this. It's ridiculous to tell our people, sorry i cant superscript the reg marks on my wireframes

• Liannie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Loving XD but I need the superscript/subscript available. Is basic text that we use all over the websites for trademarks and legal purposes.

• Anna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Superscript/Subscript is necessary for references, copyright, trademark symbols. etc. The workaround of doing this manually is unacceptable.

• Abol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adobe Live (YouTube) brags about XD like there is nothing out there to be as fast and covenant. But the truth of the matter is that we, loyal CC users, want to stick with Adobe. OK, no rollovers yet, so it is not really an interactive prototype. I can still do better prototypes in InDesign, but no superscript? Really?

Feedback and Knowledge Base