Request details

Customer Journey map

Since it's an UX design app, why not add a customer journey map tab? UX designers could start from it, designing the user experience, defining channels, touchpoints, personas, actions and feelings... and then going deeper into visual designs and prorotypes.

158 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Fabio BarreiroFabio Barreiro shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Adriana MandjarovaAdriana Mandjarova commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really embrace the idea! It will help keeping the ideation and ux design at one place while providing a overview of how an idea unfolds. Heads up!

• Vincent KoopmansVincent Koopmans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really digg this idea. How awsome would it be to be able to view a Flowchart from the screens that are connected. That way all Stakeholders including dev can check all the steps.

• julianmorenojulianmoreno commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is an exceptional idea! the customer journey is the tool that consolidates the best user experience for the teams. If XD implements this functionality at some point, you have the potential to love all designers ux

• Manuel Ryan EspinosaManuel Ryan Espinosa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Personally I think this could be a great idea for the UX Research and Analysis Phase of the UX Wheel. However, I also think that this should be a separate app the can be joined with Adobe XD at a later point in time if the UX Community feels it is necessary. This is just my opinion. It would be interesting to see other peoples views on this as well.

Feedback and Knowledge Base