Inner and Outer Glow
there is 'shadow' but that is only for the bottom of any object. please add outer/inner glow.
otherwise- everything is amazing.
Here's a technique for creating inner shadows in Adobe XD. Here's what I did in gif:
1. Create a Rectangle and give it a fat (20px) border
2. Set border color to background color (white)
3. Add Shadow with X=0, Y=0, B=15
4. Turn off Fill to get inner shadow
5. Draw a Rectangle over inner shadow, select both Rectangles, and Mask With Shape to remove outer Shadow.
Shadow does not look good in gif, but hopefully this illustrates the technique.
Hope this helps,
I did a test against a very light background and can tell you that Adobe XD handles outer glow very well. Again, Sandblasted comments are spot-on; You set outer glow by setting the "x" and "y" to "0" and increasing the "b" value. Let me add to this; set your "b" value up to 50 and you get glow. Begin dialing it down when you feel you have your correct level.
You set outer glow by setting the "x" and "y" to "0" and increasing the "b" value.
please add multiple shadows support too
Strange how there's only shadow :(
Rohan kartik commented
Also, there needs to be an option where we access to zoom in and zoom out.