Request details

Blend Modes

It would be awesome to have blending modes in the sidebar.

859 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kevin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

132 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Zemy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely essential feature in order to justify switching away from Sketch!

• Luke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Trying out XD because I am thinking of getting a PC instead of Macbook. XD seems to compete with Sketch on most things but is missing some key features.... like blend mode. How is it available in every other adobe program but XD?

• Stu Nami commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Copy and paste the code from Photoshop. Common. Is this even Adobe we are working with here? Is XD some decentralized global remote team?

• eddie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a very key feature that should be a priority. I had to go from Sketch to XD and this and a few other features make a job two times as long as what it should be.

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any update on this feature? I've just been reminded of how much this is missed by having to work on an interactive design project whose branding has blend modes as part of it, my life is ebbing away :)

• Barbara Macdonald commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is available in other Interface dev software (InVision Studio, Sketch) and is key for speeding up development without having to first render images in Photoshop. PLEASE get this feature out of the backlog and into the upcoming soon releases!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base