Have a serious look at Balsamiq
Balsamiq has a huge user base, but I think XD has the potential to become the next go-to tool for Prototyping. However, you will need to take a long and serious look at it, and try to at least match 80% of its features, and of course also add the missing ones ;-)
- Set up project wide snap to grid, in a similar way as PhotoShop.
- Allow font size, colour and style changes within a paragraph.
- Create a symbol library for reusable elements.
- Create an asset library for imported assets.
- Improve the colour picking tool.
- Allow the setting of default fonts, colours and artboard sizes.
If you’ve been following along the past three months, we’ve been adding features on this list. :) I’m marking this as action-required, as UserVoice works best when each one of the requests is as granular as possible, which makes aggregating them a lot easier. Please do take a look at some of the other stories and upvote them!