Request details

Please make an iOS version of XD with robust iPad Pro support

I've been enjoying the XD Preview immensely, and find it super useful, with much promise. But I'm doing more and more work on the iPad Pro these days, and that's in large part due to the current crop of Adobe iOS apps.

A full-featured version of Adobe XD for iOS, including CC sync, would be amazing.

431 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Pablo Defendini shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

100 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Joshua Noyce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be really great if we could get an Adobe XD app for the iPad. it is a perfect app for the iPad and would be very useful and convenient.

• Rei commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As more designers switch to more portable solutions like iPad for their work, and as iPad becomes more powerful, there is a growing market for a digital design and prototyping tool like Xd. It’s inevitable before we start seeing apps like this on the iOS platform. I just hope Xd is first because it’s fast and easy to use. We already see ports of other Adobe apps on the iPad, including Lightroom and Photoshop. I hope the Adobe Xd team considers making this happen.

• Hunter Ramos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I want this so bad! Especially that iPad is becoming the new alternative for a computer! I just don't like working on Affinity because it doesn't give me the same flexibility of XD.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please please make this happen!

This is an absolute must-have!! XD already has the feel of an iOS app. A full-featured version of XD would bring waves of designers to the platform. This is a no brainer!

Last update was in July 2016 saying feature under review, is there any more updates?

Come on adobe! come through for us brah!

• Amanda Obringer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I can’t comment on an XD link from my iPad Pro. Super frustrating that I need a computer to do this seemingly simple thing.

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When???
    Not if, this need to happen and soon! You are loosing designers!

• Nilton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

XD is useless on Ipad Pro. Now, I have to do part of the job on PC. Unbelievable.

• Marshall Wells commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 +1 +1 - this would give the iPad a reason to exist - well - beyond Lightroom, Trello, photoshop, adobe sketch, you know what - never mind - just please consider doing this.

• Fulvio Pinto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adobe, I have never asked you anything. Please, give us a full version of XD on iPad Pro!

• Wesstong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'll be so happy to work exclusively on my iPad Pro (with google font inside it) . To work with a pencil and directly into the futur of the computer will be so handy ! please make it real in 2019 !

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base