Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. To enhance the use, the location of the CC Library could be above the symbols icon, on the left side and the elements of the Library shown like it is showing the symbols. Because would be more usually than a new window. When the user to be working, he needs to find the CC Library window if it has more than one in use.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Menu organization in Windows 10
    Please don't bury your help menu at the bottom of the main menu.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The functionality added to libraries with groups is awesome! But why did you decide it was better to trap the panel within the bounds of the window? Now it's constantly in the way... I can't dock it and I can't move it outside the workspace... like I can with every other Adobe development software. I can't even adjust the size to see more or less assets at a time so it takes up less space.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Dear Adobe, why isn't the XD library panel expandable like it is in the other Adobe apps? I wanna be able to drag it out in height so I don't get a tiny viewport. When a library is large it takes forever to scroll that tiiiiny scrollbar down to the assets that are out of sight. Why design the library panel different to what it is in all the other CC apps? Doesn't make sense.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. if the user has lost internet connectivity with cloud document instead of closing the document and the program, can you please add a retry button to allow the users to keep trying again rather than waiting for the working button to get enabled which is still good to be kept.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →