Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. • NEED Rulers and Guides.
    • Also support for font awesome would help greatly. Assuming that would be a library to load.
    • ZOOM functionality extremely limiting. add ability to zoom using Shift+Command drag VERY annoying to zoom to some random spot on the workspace.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

We’d like for suggestions to be as granular as possible so as to better aggregate. Please upvote and add your thoughts to the following stories:

Rulers: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/14160699
    Guides: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/14160453
    Zoom: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12925947

I didn’t see Font Awesome in the database, so you can add it.

2. I wish XD was more like UXPin

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re really looking for individual features you think would make XD a better product. Are there specific features you like from UXPin that you think you’re missing? Please let us know which ones you think are the most useful!

-Elaine

3. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The other menu items are normal, such as edit, object. Only plugin menu goes upwards to the second monitor

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. Please enable text search for the shared file.
    So the developers can find the matching image and the label.
    ie/
    1 image: 1 image label
    2 image: 2 image label
    3 image: 3 image label
    4 image: 4 image label

for the file looks like above,
    they can find the 3 image when they search text "3"

Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. While pasting copied vector files using the Windows clipboard the vector file gets converted into an image file and loses the ability to edit as a vector file. some of the other software support this feature and it is more helpful if we copied multiple files to reduce the effort and time.

vector objects as editable vector shapes in Windows clipboard

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Prototype Versions on the same link

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. In prototyping I need to be able to have an interaction transition not just between artboards but to a specific object on a different artboard. For instance prototyping a light box pop up, it needs to be able to be closed and take me back to the button I clicked to open it. This is a really common style of interaction. There are workarounds but they reduce the "realness" of the prototype when presenting.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. In my current context, working with Adobe XD is currently not a feasible option as using a cloud-only solution is against our security terms unless that cloud would be hosted on-premise.
    I would like Adobe XD to allow completely working off-cloud - so defaulting save to local save, as well as allowing exports to local file formats (PDFs, html...). If that is not an option, I would at least like to see an on-premise alternative, so that using Adobe XD is at least a viability to us.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When you are viewing a mockup on XD.Adobe if you zoom into the mockup, there is no functionality to move left and right around the screen. So you cannot zoom in on specific things.

Please allow for scrolling around a zoomed in page when in the browser.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Previous versions can export resources to pxcook

Now the Chinese version of the latest version of this function is not available, please improve it, urgent need

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I made a presentation link this morning, and it worked perfect. But the updated one, made just a couple of minutes ago, doesn't show/work at all (zie screenimage). what can be wrong? thanks in advance. Claudio.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Every day i use XD for prototyping, but unfortunatly every day XD take more space on my hard drive and windows don't have enought system memory to work properly...

I located a local directory who growth every day on : C:\Users{username}\AppData\Local\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\LocalCache\Adobe\ACPLocal\2682204294\00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000\

This directory contain one folder by local/cloud opened project, and each folder contain thousands of exactly the same png thumbnail of each project preview...

for example, each minute XD save almost about thirty thumbnail files and each image can weigh up to 90 kb.

every day adobe XD takes extra of 2/3gb or more of my storage, and app…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It would be great if we didnt' have to duplicate screen just to demonstrate an interaction within the same page (or artbaord). As an example.. I'd like to build a 'collapse" animation for a certain content section, but in the same artboard, I have another CTA that takes you to a different screen. In prototype mode, instead of building three pages for these two animations (one is an interaction within the same page and one is a transition to a different page), it'd be great if I only had to have 2 artboards vs 3.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Old designs isn't less important to us "Designers" from the final ones,
    as it is considered as an evidence about the product development with the process,
    But we too don't like to have a crowd work space with those old designs,
    so we need something like a separate folder named "Drafts" for example so that the workspace still clean and wide while we can return to our old design easily as well,

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please add bolding, italics, and underlining for individual words in paragraph mode.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When co-editing o a document at the same time i get notifications every 60 seconds to accept changes which also revert some of my changes i have done so far.
    are there any settings that i need to make in order to work properly?
    it super disruptive to the workflow and i can't make much progress when to people are working in the same file

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It sounds like you haven’t actually enabled coediting. The document owner can update this setting in the Invite to Edit menu in the upper right of the document frame. Once updated, you should see remote selections, and you should not be prompted to accept changes. Hope that helps!

18. With the latest update to Adobe XD 36, the Zeplin plugin no longer works and does not allow you to successfully export files into Zeplin.

In order for it to work as previously, I searched the Adobe forums and had to DOWNGRADE my XD back to version 35. See forum reply here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/adobe-xd-artboards-not-export-to-zeplin/td-p/11340491?page=1

Please provide a fix as I should be able to run the latest version 36 of XD and still allow my plugins to work, thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →

Thanks for reporting this. This is a bug that we’re tracking through the Community Forums (which you’ve already linked). Our team is already working with Zeplin to escalate the issue, and we’ll provide an update in the forums once we have a resolution.

19. Allow for art-boards to have two timed transition elements, so that a timed sequence can occur

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Before and After slider for images comparisons

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →