Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. There should be a way to rotate a photo inside a mask. Right now the whole mask rotates and not just the image. See example.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I'm looking for a easy way to create a expandable text box with the click of a button (e.g read more)

This is often seen in app stores and in news articles that that are behind a pay wall.
    With the text box minimized you should be able the see the content below (screenshots etc) but when you expand the content should be moved further down. Maybe this is already possible but I can't find the feature either in the software or in a tutorial. Of course I can build this my own with animations, but shouldn't there be a…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Pleasseeee PLEEEAAAASSSEEE.... bring back the copy of interactions while being on prototype mode.... after the last update, I have to copy and paste every interaction separately instead of just copying the whole group of objects with their interactions... it has made my work a loooot harder.... please!! thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I've created this design for 6/7/8 (375x667) but when exporting the artboard to PNG it's not as high quality as on screen. I want to share the prototype designs of this artboard to my client but unfortunately, neither JPG nor PNG delivered the exact results that were intended or could be similar to the screen. When I export the image and test it on my iPhone 6, it seems to be blurry and with jaggy lines. Please refer to the attached image.

Kindly look into this as this issue is very important to be fixed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hey,

1. when you are about to create a new document with custom size on the startup screen, you enter the width in .px and when you press 'Tab' you can't move to the height field 2 please add an eyedropper shortcut
    2. on mac, when you are about to export a design, and the pop-up dialog appears, the 'command+R for example shortcut doesn't work :-)

thanks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hi can you please add a lock transform to objects. So that if I want to re-scale an entire group everything would scale uniformly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Selecting an item in Sketch is really way better.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The options for setting the upper footnote are very missing in the text editing tools.

Can I ask for support in this area?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Most of the time I find myself trying to replace only one picture but all pictures on the grid get replaced. I know it's a use case but please give be a modifier while replacing the picture because I need to build my own order one by one and this is not possible. In order to do this I need to ungroup the grid and then all the magic is gone.

And it's completely inconsistent: I can replace a single text on a box by typing but can't do it with another element of the same group (picture)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. currently users can only view prototype and specs only if they have a cc sign on. I would have to say a majority of our clients do not have CC.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. We're a team of designers and developers and I'm using XD as it's super speedy, works across platforms, and the prototyping performs really damn well.

One of the major frustrations is how long it takes to open documents on the XD iPad app.

I'm working in a 23MB XD file, and opening it on an iPad (the version released in 2017) easily takes 3-4 minutes. We have 6 iPads and a few iPhones, and it's the same on all of them.

I'm not sure if it's your servers, or if it's the app, but this performance is unbelievably slow. The…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Rulers
    • Text case formatting

- Rounded end caps for strokes

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. It would be great for developers to know Border-Radius for a rounded rectangle.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. Be able to create different status (normal, hover, click) for web.
    2. More options for interaction. Ex. Transaction between elements, or between elements and pages.
    3. Be able to create input files and allow viwer to click and input variate like password.
    4. It will be greate to create self animate image in the prototype. Event more something like icon animation (ex. spinner, progreess bar...)
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! Unfortunately, UserVoice works best when you file one ticket per request, and you have four great ones here. All of them are already in the database and can be upvoted:

Thanks,

-Elaine

14. I don't really have an idea for this, by that I mean a solution. All I have is my current problem: I have a very large prototype with A LOT of artboards, because this feature is quite big. Problem is, managing all the links between all the artboards and different elements is becoming challenging, and it's becoming harder and harder for me to manage what should be linked to what and how.

Been trying to Google this a bit, but haven't found much to be honest.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Downloading transparent icons and then importing them to Photoshop just to change the color of it is just annoying.Especially when you have 4 gigs of ram.

Adobe pls.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As we requested information three months ago and never received a response, I’m marking this request as inactive. If you’re still interested in seeing this in Adobe XD, please do file a new request.

Thanks,

-Elaine

16. the ability to see a short-cut key tool tip on hoover.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for filing this! As I mentioned in my last note, you should be able to view all shortcuts either in a context menu or while hovering over features that have shortcuts. If you’re still having problems, please do let us know!

-Elaine

17. I dont see where i can draw a guid to make sure items are pixel perfectly aligned.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I need a hell of a lot more basic UI kits.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for taking the time to file a feature request! Unfortunately, we asked for more information about six months ago and haven’t heard back. If you’re interested in specific types of UI kits, please do file them separately by platform or app type. Thanks!

-Elaine