Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

8 results found

1. What value is it displaying my design work on the xd mobile companion app without fonts? What can I do or will you be doing about this?

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Fonts may not be transferred to your device due to any of the following reasons:
    - The font is missing on desktop.
    - Certain font vendors do not allow for the transfer, display, and distribution of their fonts.
    - The font is not supported by Adobe XD on mobile (for example, PostScript type 1 fonts).

If you really want to see the fonts, a workaround is breaking them apart into vectors (converting to path).

Hope it helps.

2. Currently when you copy a component from one file to another it is a linked component. If you unlink the component, not only is it unlinked, but it is also ungrouped and no longer a component at all. Any additional states you had set up are lost.

Sometimes I don't want to use linked master components from a design system but just want to create a new local master component, similar to one in another file but then make some changes. I'd like to just copy the component over, with all it's states, not linked and make my tweaks to…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All,

You can preserve the states when copying components between documents by selecting “Make Local Component” from the right-click context menu in the Document Assets Panel.

Unlinking a component on canvas, converts that component to a separate groups of objects which will result in losing your states.

Thanks,
    Sherif

3. I have just downloaded the latest update (June 2019-release) on windows and fixed position is not there anymore (button fixed position: PC -Windows version)

Please help!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. At the moment it's possible to change the size and position of an image which is (automatically) in an frame. But I can't change the frame? If I do this the image will deformed … If i double click to recharge the image aspect ratio its not possible exactly: there's no checkbox to change the aspect ratio to original

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would prefare it when I could delete saved colors. (In the small user library in the colors section).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I've been through multiple iterations of this app I'm wireframing. Everytime i export it's a new link because it's a filename_v2.xd file.
    I would love to keep the export link the same so the offsite programming team can just refer to one link for wireframes while I keep updating that same link.
    AND... I would like any comments made to stay on the comments pane even when the link updates. Kinda like a comment stream. That way we can see the comments that were made in previous iterations and the decisions we made and how we handled them.

I like…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

It sounds like you are unable to updated shard prototypes, is that correct? If so, you must be using an older version of XD for Win10. If you updates to the latest release, you can update previously shared prototypes at the same URL. Comments on artboards will persist after updates. If you see any other behavior, please let me know.

8. This was a feature in CS5, but in CS6, when choosing to export an Ai file as a JPG, you can no longer select specific artboards to save as individual JPGs, you can only export the entire file as one image.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)