Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

60 results found

1. I would like to share my full document to my team in order to communicate all specifications I added. This would help them giving a bit more context to the prototype and also be able to see all the different states of a pattern to build.
    Maybe save as a PDF file or also online?

787 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

We’ve released the Design Specs feature in our November release as a Beta. You can now publish a Design Spec, which will show your developer an overview of the flow and allow them to introspect measurements and styles. We’re working on additional functionality based on this foundation, so I’m closing this feature as completed in order to get new suggestions as to what specific additions you’d like to see to the Design Specs feature.

Please also note that we now have a new feature area called “Design Specs” in UserVoice, so please file new feature requests there! As a reminder, please file one suggestion per UserVoice submission so that we can better aggregate!

-Elaine

2. Allow the user to add a password to shared prototypes.

772 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Because we are often working with multiple dev teams on a single project it would be great to be able to select a specific path of actions and share them as a link. Example: share just the contact flow or the shopping cart flow.

The benefit of being able to see all screens and link to them is great. Being able to see and share a subset as well would be awesome. We could focus on just sharing that specific interaction and the team it is being sent to wouldn't have to go through everything just to see the UX…

632 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All,

WIth August release of Adobe XD, we have now added the ability to define ‘Multiple Flows’ on your canvas, switch between them in Share mode, and also choose to publish or share out links from your flows!

You can also choose to share out just a single artboard on your canvas, by setting it as ‘Home’ artboard and not having any connection wires to/from it.

Check out this video and blog post to learn more!

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TbbMeM650g
    Creating & Sharing Multiple Flows in Adobe XD: https://letsxd.com/guides/creating-sharing-multiple-flows

I highly encourage you to install the latest version of Adobe XD, and give this feature a try!

We would love to hear your feedback and improve upon it.

4. The full-screen feature is nice but I need to be able to show clients what my designs will look like at actual size on the web. The prototypes need to be displayed at the size they are designed at. This is the one feature that would justify me switching from using InVision for my prototyping.

555 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now choose the zoom setting in the shared prototype. By setting it to 100%, you’ll be able to see the screen at the designed zoom level, regardless of the viewport. If you have additional feature requests, please feel free to file them as new tickets!

5. Currently your sharing prototypes via the internet. What happens to people that work in a location without access to the internet but have an internal network (example: Military personnel). Is there a way or a possibility to share the prototype with all the interaction as a pdf or other type of file extension?

482 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This functionality is now available for a limited set of customers using Creative Cloud for Enterprise. While offline publication is available, current and future sharing and collaboration features will be restricted. The full product functionality and experience in XD is available only when XD uses Creative Cloud services. If you have additional questions, please reach out to your Adobe account team for more information!

6. it's pretty self-explanatory.. you can give feedback by commenting and making annotations on the prototype, if someone posts something you get an email with a summarium of all the feedback or you get notified via creative cloud.. there could be settings where you want to be notified and if instantly or like 1 hour later!

this is valuable to me because it makes the communication easier, which otherwise would lead to tons of emails going back and forth.

338 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With our November release, you can now add comments to shared prototypes! Comments are contextual to the artboard. Please check it out and let us know what you think. Feature improvements should be suggested as new ideas in UserVoice.

Thanks!

-Elaine

7. I would like for there to be a way to display all available screens in the prototype. Currently the web view is good for presenting but not good for users who are not clear on what the flow is. Providing a way to jump around these screens would be incredibly helpful.

217 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. People should be able to leave comments on a shared web prototype online without having to make an Adobe account.

The stakeholders we want feedback from (clients, management, etc.) do not all use Adobe CC, so requiring even a free account adds an extra barrier before people can comment.

141 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With this month’s release of XD, your stakeholders can now sign in as a guest without a CC account and comment on your prototypes. Any prototype that already has commenting enabled should now see a “sign in as guest” option at the bottom of the comments panel if you’re not already signed in.

-Elaine

9. For better flow and clarity for the clients, to have artboards names visible at the top of every screen in the public views.

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ability to view full screen (within your browser) desktop sized prototypes.

Gives you the ability to experience the prototype as if it were a live website.

100 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. As you share your prototype it would be great if I could leave a comment anywhere in the prototype, say on a specific button or image, etc.

91 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With today’s update of XD, you can now pin comments to an artboard. From a shared prototype:

1) Click on the comment icon (top right) to open the comments pane.
    2) Sign in with and Adobe ID, or as a guest.
    3) Type in your comment.
    4) Click on the “Pin to Artboard” link.
    5) Move your pin to the correct location on the artboard.
    6) Drop the pin.

12. PLEASE add a Zoom capability for "Share for Review" public links. Unbelievable that when sharing a URL with a client of a website that is 1920x5950 that there is no way to zoom the image to fill the full width of the screen so they can actually read the text and see what their web page will look like. Why does the public link only allow the full height of the artboard to be displayed and not allow a zoom-and-scroll functionality? We've had to resort to sharing designs in Dropbox and using that zoom and comment functionality because XD never…

80 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would like to have an inbox with all the new comments listed and each one linking to the appropriate page/screen.

Right now you have to go through each page to see if there is a comment or not. This is tedious if you're using XD as a client review tool.

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I'd like to be able to update my shared prototype from the Windows version of Adobe XD.

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now update protototypes using the May version of Adobe XD! To check out the latest version, go to the Creative Cloud desktop app! If you don’t see the update, you can select the gear and click on “Check for App Updates.”

-Elaine

15. It would be nice to have an option to have a check box to resolve comments & feedback. I think dropbox has this feature now.

This would be helpful so that as I'm designing I can every easily see the issues that still need address & those that might need some more attention.

60 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I'd like to be able to share my prototype to the web so that my stakeholders can view them.

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hi! I just accidentially created a new link for a project when I intended to update the link. I can not find a way to revert to the old link. This is important in this scenario because we had notes to/from the client in the old link that we now are copy/pasting into the new link, but it would be ideal to simply revert and delete the accidental new link. Thanks for considering this!

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. after i've shared a prototype URL then i view it on my phone, is there a way to disable browser UI when viewing the prototype on mobile device? can you tuck away the browser chrome? it is a bit fussy and annoying trying to tap through a native app experience when i keep having to scroll around to get rid of the browser chrome. it feels clunky.

thanks so much! apologies if this is a duplicate, but i can't find similar request anywhere.

-byron

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All,

If the browser chromes are appearing over your artboard in the mobile browsers, then you can scroll up to dismiss the browser chromes.
    Please try it and let us know your feedback.

Best Regards
    Rizurekh Saha

19. I'm loving the pin feature that y'all rolled out yesterday in the shared prototypes. My suggestion would be to allow users to edit the pin once they have dropped it. Currently, you can go back and edit the text, but you can't move the pin around once you've submitted your comment.

Another cool feature would be to show a pop-up of the comment attached to the pin on click.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When sharing with a less tech-savvy client, they see the arrows and automatically go to click through like a PDF reader. It would be good to have a way to either change the order of the pages for that view (you can't always guarantee that the order the artboards are built in will be the order they appear in the user journey) or the ability to hide them in the share settings.

hide/turn off "slide" feature on prototype

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3