Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. When I make changes in components from a linked documents in my current document, these overrides get erased when I make minor changes in the parent document.

Case:
    I have a master file with all my components, and a mock-up file. I copy my input field with the placeholder text "Lorem Ipsum" from my master file into my mock-up file. I change the placeholder text into "last name". Now, if I change the border color of the input field in the master file from grey to blue the component not only changes the border color in my mock-up file, but…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. As a user, I want to double-click on a component within Assets and have it take me to that component so that I can easily find it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Have been updating the same link for almost a year without no issues to developers..... today is the first time ever adobe xd tells me something went wrong....I always keep my apps up to date and try uninstalling and reinstalling but same issue persist....I will create a new link but i dont want to keep facing similar issue if this were to happen again as this will bother and strain my team

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. After upgrading to 29.1.32, I am not able to create a new local file, or "Save as" locally. I can only save to cloud or create new documents on the cloud.

This is not a good user experience!

Please help! :(

Please help.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. when visualising post images for the Feature request on the adobe website (not the app), you cant go back to the page once you click the supporting image posted bye a user when requesting a feature or reporting a bug.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When we want to make a new state of, say a square and we want it to be circle in its new state we cant do it. Easiest way to acheive this will be via rounded corners. Enable to change them in their new as well as hover state

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Why are prototypes so blurry. clients cant read them?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hi, this is to inform you that I've a premium version of XD but when I open any of my cloud protype I get an error "Something went wrong, You can try accessing the link again, if the error persist. report the error"

Please imminently look into it and solve I have very urgent presentation with the Managers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When there are multiple interactions in an artboard and when the overlay appears on top of the artboard, the interaction is still clickable and the other artboard is appearing over the overlay again which is making a mess

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add better Mind Mapping Features like connecting the nodes and be able to move them around.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  12. undo and redo history buttons... PLEASE

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  13. Hi,
    There are two ways of showing clients the work. One is by exporting for design review, which has serious flaws, as the size of the export depends on the size of the clients's screen. So if I my artboard has 1920px width, and my client is on a laptop that has a 1366px resolution width, he will see everything shrinked. VERY VERY BAD.

So what can I do? I export the artboards and send him the images. But the PNGs/JPGs are extremely low quality, I always have to explain that this is how Adobe XD exorts images, as a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. A Standart Prototype Mode Besides "User Testing" should be intern Testing,
    Fullscreen, no hints, comments on.

I´d appreciate separat Links for intern feedback - its kinda annoying to Sit in a Meeting presenting a Design to a Customer with little comments of your collegues popping up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. You can actually create and maintain separate links within XD – simply create a New Link in Share Mode and publish. You’ll be able to switch back and forth and update both links separately. Hope that helps!

15. Animations don't work with image:
    First work good if image are in rectangle shape
    Second don't work duration of animation if i change in Photoshop image

I want same effect like first example

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It's frustrating that you only have the ability with Layout Grid to create columns. horizontal 8 point grids are becoming a big thing with UI design. XD needs to have that capability. Until then I will have to stick with Sketch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. I have 2 computers. On the 1st I saved XD file as a file on my hard drive (not as a cloud document) in the folder that is syncronized. The file was uploaded, because I can see it on assets.adobe.com.
    On the 2nd computer I have also synchronization folder, so these folders on both computers should be equal.
    BUT on the 2nd computer I don't see this file. Even though Creative Cloud Desktop on both computers shows that synchronization complete.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. Here's my story:

I traveled to my parent's house outside of the City I live in, and my parents' have got a very poor internet connection there, so, I opened XD to continue designing one of my projects and XD keep asking me to log in!

There is no way it will allow me to work unless I log in!

Without internet access to login, I'm not able to work, which is completely BS!

Can you, please, make XD accessible offline and make me login later on?

P.S. request:
    Please, make this input field resizeable, so I could read everything…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. How to reproduce the bug :
    - Select a group of elements
    - Unselect the upper element (top element in front of others elements)
    - Right-click on the group

the selection is lost and the top element is eventually selected.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The prompt message that shows upon any changes made by the invitees, would be even more helpful if it can be accessed manually at any point of time (or atleast stays there all the time just like "missing fonts" message), which would actually keep us posted on the "changes" status and never miss out them. Also, adding to it, just like someone said in the discussion already - to opt in/out for auto "accept changes".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 8 10 52 53