Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. It would be nice (besides animated gif`s) to view cinemagraph images. Advantage would be the low rate of MB’s and so acceptable up- and downloading times.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I like the center whatever I'm working on, currently it's impossible to do so with artboards on the edge of the canvas. I'd like to be able to pan outside it. I know you can zoom out, but I want to maintain a certain size for legibility reasons.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When exporting one or more artboards, there is a message shown at the top indicating the process. (with an X to cancel it)

After it's done, however, there is no confirmation of the success (other than the absence of an error message), and there is no way to quickly open the containing folder for the export result.

It would be really useful and handy to get a confirmation message along the lines of "(#) Artboards Exported successfully. [Open folder]" at the top afterwards — especially because XD doesn't use the native Mac windowing system, thus we don't have access to easily…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. In photoshop, you can import .csh files that contain a myriad of UI icons and shapes, and then draw them in the same way as a rectangle or ellipse. This has been invaluable as i can simply choose the icon shape i wish to use, and then create it to the size i want. I understand that you can bring in vector objects from illustrator, but it would save time if a "custom shapes" option was added. Perhaps this would allow people to create a material design icon set, or an ios icon set that could be accessed on demand…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would love to be able to access information about a project prototype setup from the API. I'm building a tool for sketch currently that enables building sketch projects to functional web and mobile applications using webpack and react. The bit that is missing from sketch (possibly could come through SilverFlows) is info about relationships between views and how to transition. I see this being a very powerful API and certainly very useful for my own selfish needs.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. In Europe any XD embed has a massive cookie warning banner (GDPR rules I guess). It seems the cookies are just for Adobe tracking so not essential (why are they tracking my stuff anyway?) We need an option to turn off using cookies so we can avoid having the warning banner.

If that's not possible the cookies need to remember if a user has enabled them. Right now every page reload requires users to reaccept. Also one acceptance should work for multiple embeds on the same page. But really we just need to be able to turn them off!

Other…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Could we have the possibility to export no prototype to the new Microsoft PowerApps platform?
    Thank you in advance

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  8. Hidden characters and paragraph options are essential to my design work and they save up a lot of time. I know this comes from the print design approach but I still feels it's valuable to have more control on paragraphs rather than putting everything into a different box of copy.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Currently when trying to export a preview JPG or cut assets, if an asset layer uses a blending mode the exported file will ignore the blending mode and revert it to its original state.

Example, if you have a dark blue background color and want to create a glow with a white circle with a blur, setting the blending mode to overlay will change the color of this white glow to a lighter blue color of the background color - when exported to jpg or png it will appear white.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Recently the company I work for has updated their UI. This change is major although we do incremental changes along the way. Now our app is in newelegant.css and our component libraries and prototypes are in legacy.css
    Our organization is also tool agnostic so as a design team we utilize a myriad of prototyping tools. for each tool someone will have to volunteer to go through and rebuild our components to match our new ui.
    Few people are using XD so I will proabbly have to do this. What a cool move would it be if I could ask the…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hi,
    We've been waiting for a long time for stack feature and very very good to see its first step.

Problem: 60x60 6 component instances are stacked as horizontally with 3 px gaps between them. When we tried to swap an instance with another which was 30x30 stack didn't make it aligned vertically.

Solution: Stack groups have to have align determinations. If stack group is horizontally we should able to select its default alignment (top, vertical middle, bottom) Off course it would be great if we could determine its dimension fixations like autoAlign tool do (Anima) but for now I…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Perhaps it would be possible, especially in collaboration mode (e.g. XD), to follow the icons of the employees / team members or to see which area they are currently working on. - As an example, you can look at the collaboration app Miro.

Verfolgung Teammitglieder

Vielleicht wäre es möglich gerade im Zusammenarbeitsmodus (bsp. XD) über die Icons der Mitarbeiter/Teammitglieder, diese zu verfolgen bzw. zu sehen auf welcher Fläche sie gerade tätig sind. – als Beispiel kann man sich die Kollaborationsapp Miro anschauen.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  13. Description of the feature

Use shadows and background blur on an object at the same time. Right now it seems the bg-blur blurs also the shadow? It gets muted down to 10% or something, I can barely see the shadow anymore.

Why this is valuable to you

This is important for iOS apps since translucency is key in iOS.

If possible, an image or video that helps us understand your feature request

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When opening Xd I see the recents on the welcome-screen. Please let me clear that list of items with a button next to the title as well as right-click individual items (which has a second item to delete all as well).

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback. I’ll leave this in for consideration. You can currently clear all documents from your recently used list through File > Open Recent > Clear Menu

15. Adobe XD can help a lot of people working with front end, but, also including a UML 2.0 modeler, they would be helping even more IT professionals, being able to design and create many things directly with Adobe applications.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  16. is there any plugin to translate to arabic
    or make rtl to the design ?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  17. Since CMD+Shift+Click i'm able to select multiple object across different groups, but what if my group is also a component, then i'm only able to select with CMD+Click, but CMD+Shift+Click does'nt work if I want to select objects across differrent components

in the example I try to select a text field within the group. This only works for groups with CMD + Shift + Click, but if I do the same and I make a component of the group, it will select all components instead of just the textfields.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would like to have the Download XD File option when looking at the cloud history. Today I only have "open in a new window" and "rename this version", I wish there was an "download this version" option for making backups.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. A way to set a link (prototype and/or design specs) as "share within my organization", so anyone with the link and with an email within my enterprise domain can access the link.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It will be great if I can mark Component Master as exportable to export all Component Instances. If I have a button which I used many times I'd like to make them all (and all new instances) exportable at once.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)