Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. Uma das minhas funções preferidas no photoshop é poder selecionar camadas de usando CTRL + Click. Assim eu posso trabalhar de forma mais livre ao arrastar objetos pelo palco. Gostaria dessa função disponível no XD.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

As we haven’t heard back in about three months, I’m closing this as inactive. Please feel free to file this again if you’re still having problems!

Como nós não ouvimos falar em cerca de três meses, estou fechando isso como inativo. Por favor, sinta-se livre para arquivar isso novamente se você ainda estiver tendo problemas!

Esta mensagem foi traduzida por máquina.

2. "Constrain Width and Height Proportions" setting is not remembered in an Action. Therefore, the Action will perform incorrectly if this setting has been changed since the Action was run. Make this option controllable within the Action.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Is there a way to reduce the size of the palettes? or hide them when showing file?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Mirror your website onto the app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would like XD to be more like a lean version of illustrator. Why would you try a MeToo app of Sketch. Sketch is beta junk and only is relevant if you buy 15 plugins to make it do what? Act more like illustrator. Super short sighted team. Just lose all the 3d tools, iso drawing, brushes, filters and blending and stuff like that and you will have something meaningful. Keep the OWL man! What are you thinking? How many years have you implemented feedback on illustrator? Damn near 30 years. And all out with the bathwater DUMB.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. We’re very carefully considering the needs of our targeted designers and only including features that would benefit them in UX and UI design. If you have specific feature feedback you’d like to see, please do upvote stories in UserVoice.

-Elaine

6. Put info on downloading on your website. WHY use a link sent via email? I use a web-based email so that option was not available. I had to use chat to find out that ould download XD through the CC app on my Mac. Your agent was very good, but a little thought on your website designers would have made that unnecessary.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. OMG. have just rebuilt my SurfacePro4 last App to install Acrobat - thought I'd surf other products, got on https://www.adobe.com/products/xd.html#x
    Might have considered the product except:
    1. Video would not play in tab, new tab or new window;
    2. Then when tried to give feedback, talk about a NON-intuitive page.

Will be looking else where for video editing, website Dev. Already use Adobe forms and am very UNCOMFORTABLE how Adobe is the focus of web-forms we send out, not US.

Not a good look adobe, Not a good look.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. to work fluid with this tool i miss various things:

1. its hard to work with the paragraph-styles. when i click on a text the connected style should light up. i never know which style i am working on. also it looses connection to the style when changing color. do it like indesign - there it works perfectly.

2. when placing an image, XD shoul make a connection to the image and not implement it. because if i use the same picture multiple times and change something in the original, i have to place the image again in every position.

3. when placing…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks a ton for your feedback! Unfortunately, filing many different ideas together makes it very difficult for us to aggregate your feedback with other people who might have similar ideas. The good news is: most, if not all, of your ideas are already in the database and just need to be upvoted. For instance:

Hope that helps!

-Elaine

9. 公開プロトタイプの表示速度の向上

1.パスワード設定をした公開プロトタイプの表示速度を上げることは可能でしょうか?

2.プレゼンをスムーズに行うには、すばやく画面が表示される必要があります。

1. Is it possible to increase the display speed of the public prototype that set the password?

2. To make a presentation smoothly, it is necessary to display the screen quickly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As we haven’t seen a response to our question in three months, I’m marking it as inactive. Please do feel free to file it again if you still want this feature!

3か月後に私たちの質問に対する回答が見られなかったので、私はそれを非アクティブとしてマークしています。 この機能がまだ必要な場合は、もう一度ファイルを保存してください。

このメッセージはコンピュータで翻訳されています。

Thanks,

-Elaine

10. Please can we have a simple way to create a photo gallery where clicking a thumbnail makes that image the Hero image at the top (a bit like a Light Table).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Enable the ability to pan the project while using the color picker

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It is easy forgotten which graphics is a symbol and which is not. I ran into a large rework by revising a graphic size which was a symbol used across multiple screen sizes. UX should warn me that I am about to edit a symbol similar how Adobe Illustrator does. Moreover, I should be able so see how many instances of a symbol and where one is being used.

Searching for a symbol can be another improvement.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I have a fifteen inch XP-Pen Artist 15.6 ( I buy it from https://www.amazon.co.uk/Artist15-6-1920x1080-Graphics-Drawing-Battery-free/dp/B0785682VP ). I want to use it for drawing (love to draw people, nature, animals and sometimes abstract), graphic design and editing photos. I do want to have accuracy. I've read that small would be good because it all depends on the screen size in comparison to the actual tablet, but I've also read that you can get more accuracy with a slightly larger tablet. such as XP-Pen Artist22E ( https://www.amazon.co.uk/Artist22E-Graphic-Interactive-Shortcut-Adjustable/dp/B01M28DHOA )I don't mind moving my hand a bit for accuracy. I've called best buy and all…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow user to lock aspect ratio of a shape user has drawn so that when the scale needs to be changed, the shape proportions remain constant. I outline the shapes of land parcels using PDF X-Change Editor and the shape goes wonky when I try to reduce the size. This feature is built into Microsoft Word where you create the shape and then check a box to lock the aspect ratio. As you can tell, I am not a tech person, so I am trying to describe this in real life words.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. This crap-let is missing so many Basic features fu adobe,
    thanks for the greed-ware.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would like the feature that I believe all/most have... when I have an artboard selected I want to be able to hit command + 0 and it zooms in full screen on just the single artboard selected!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When sharing a prototype with different height pages the web rending tries to fit as much as the page as possible leading to odd rendering when navigating across pages. Screens that are the same width should render from the top left-hand corner down - so if a long page is present scrolling is used, if a short page it will render as much and stop (not scale to fill the area) this way common elements of the screen (navigation) are always in the same place. having the same size artboard should not be needed - only a common width should…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When importing a photoshop file to XD the cliping masks did not maintain. I used an angle shape to clip photos and it appears to have released. Clipping masks should transfer over.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It would be great to convert point text to paragraph text like in PS.

Bonus: Paragraph text should behave similarly like in InDesign.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why is there no complete help system for XD? Seems very strange to release a product without one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →