Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

95 results found

1. I use a windows laptop and when I open up the application there is no bar at the top that says things like "file, edit, object, view, window, help"!!!This is a hug problem that needs fixing immediately

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Thanks for reaching out to us! Our design for Windows 10 follows UWP design guidelines, which removes the top menu bar. All of the file commands that you’re used to are underneath the burger menu in the upper left-hand corner. All of the object commands, however, are in the context menu, which you can find by right clicking on an object or group.

Hope that helps!

Elaine

2. Your tool is lacking in such basic and critical functionality that it is nearly unusable for a professional to use in a real work environment, with deadlines, quality of deliverables, asset hand off, etc that these basic enhancements would easily be addressed if you had the right group prioritizing the backlog.

That means UX DESIGNERS, not product owners, should own this backlog.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. After add a color, I can't delete it. I have tried the right mouse button and remove, for example (just tried as a option).
    I have added a wrong color on my color palette and I want to delete it. How I can do that?!
    Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. As a corporate user of the Adobe Creative Cloud, I expense the monthly charge to my company. When dealing with the Adobe system, the user has to log in to get a PDF receipt of the monthly charges. The system should be configured to allow the user to select one of two options: 1) email a receipt to the email address on file 2) email a notification that the receipt is available (with a link to the pdf after login).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

Thanks for reaching out to us! Unfortunately, as a product team, we don’t control this part of the subscription process. I have, however, submitted your request through the employee requests portal on your behalf so that the team in charge of that part of the product will see it.

I’m closing this request as “not a feature request,” as it’s not an XD-specific feature request.

-Elaine

5. Would be nice if I could edit my post in this forum instead of having to delete it and post it all over again, for instance if I forgot to attach an image or similar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Not sure where to post this idea, because it's more about this feedback website than about Xd itself. I wish we could vote on people's comments, not just on the idea itself. Sometimes the best ideas are buried within the comments, and I fear that they're getting lost.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be really beneficial when I zoom out of (for example) a 40pp Indesign document to view all the pages grouped (in order) horizontally and vertically in a grid pattern as oppose to one long column.

Currently the view on screen is one long column. It still involves a lot of scrolling up and down and would be better to work/see the pages in a grid (almost similar to ai artboards).

Is Indesign capable of such a view? I think this could be a real asset to have.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I want to be able to hold the Cmd/Shift key and multi select text elements to change either their font size or weight etc. Right now, I'm having to set them individually as selecting second while hold the cmd/shift deselects the first.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. UX software,

that give me a very first awfull experience just at installation, as it decide to install itself on the clutered C: drive while I have lot of free space on others drive.

p.s.
    and while I am here, seriously, on desktop, why are you giving the advise of using space + LMB to navigate; and not giving the alternate way as it is here: the middle mouse button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already set the install location of all of your Creative Cloud apps through the Creative Cloud desktop application. From the CC Desktop App, click on the Gear > Preferences > Creative Cloud and click on the drop-down underneath “Install Location.” As this is not an XD-specific request, I’m marking this as not a feature request.

Thanks,

-Elaine

10. You have been working for month now primarily on implementing existing functions for Windows. For me as a Mac user it feels like stagnation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. So many of your users are on Windows 10 Enterprise, why would you limit this to only Windows 10 Anniversary users?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Windows Enterprise does support the Anniversary Update; you can think of the “Updates” as what was previously known as “RS”, whereas Enterprise’s counterpart is “Home.” You can ask your IT department to install the Anniversary Update oh Windows Enterprise.

Hope that helps!

Elaine

12. To render out a large project out of after effects can take over hours.
    It would be helpful, to see and control the actual status of the rendering on the cellphone, maybe there are problems, the rendering stopped or just to do other things in the meanwhile (like going home/out), but to have an eye on the rendering anyway.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I'd like to export selected entire artboards (not only assets) to png and / or a single pdf.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When will Adobe XD get out of that unbelievable bèta...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hi, this isn't quite a bug so I am putting this in feature requests, but I am having an issue with the resolution of my previews for XD. When I preview my prototypes, the resolution is very squashed, vertically. I selected my iPad Pro's resolution, 2732-by-2048, for each artboard, but when I preview it on the iPad pro 12.9" It shows up very squashed, same thing on my 1080P monitor on windows. I am not sure how to make it preview fullscreen/in correct resolution.

Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In your design overview screenshot there is a blue dotted line across the artboard, which means it has scrolling enabled. If you select the artboard by clicking on its title, in the right PI you change Scrolling from “Vertical” to “None”. This will fix your issue :)

16. Please add the Canon 77D camera to your Supported Cameras! Thank you! I am unable to deliver images to my clients until it is supported.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When creating linking page to page, link back option will be very helpful.

For example, a camera page which can be moved from toolbar, cancel button returns to multiple pages.

So, simply link back will be quite useful in such case.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. As a print layout guy I find InDesign's ability to produce multiple objects using the up and down arrows with the option to adjust the margins on the fly incredibly useful. It seems like a no brainer that Adobe XD would have the same thing. Plugging those functions in won't be very difficult on your end and would be insanely beneficial on mine!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. We're working on a really heavy piece of software and Mobile prototyping is just not going to cut it.

I understand and it's smart to merge ideas into other/similar request from other users.

But Desktop software needs are different. e.g. I need a side panel to slide in from the right side of my artboard, not the entire artboard sliding... It would be really nice to have a 09: Desktop category to begin to educate us all of the differences between Mobile app. and Desktop Apps. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Lightroom integrates nicely with the book layout module particularly for Blurb products. The immediate suggestion is to add Blurb's Magazine size 8.5x11 to the canvas choices. Idealy allowing a custom sizing feature would cover a lot of opportunities.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)