Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. I'm using SF Pro fonts. When I'm previewing on iOS, there is different character spacing between iOS and what's on the computer.
    Iphone Xr: 13.4.1
    Xd: 29.0

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Being able to easily follow brand guidelines that state font size in "sp" and XD calculates and converts it into pts (unspecified but it is XD's default) based on your laptop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It makes no sense that when I click on someone's comment, a new tab opens. And if I've implemented password protection, I have to enter the password again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hello,

Could be interesting to consider the possibility to add a star margin. For exemple I want to be able to set a left, top and bottom margin but not a right one. So the right margin would take the rest of the space on the right.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Copying a artboard that contains states to another project. the states appears to be damaged.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Pressing the combination Command and 1 keys doesn't reset the zoom to 100%. It stopped working around June 1st 2020. Command + 0, for example, works fine as before.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Comments saved in prototype in Cloud are gone after upgrade to 29.1.32.8

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. XD hangs when exporting a complex vector (in my case c. 800KB in size). Illustrator has no issue handling this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sounds good! Thanks for getting back to us. If you see this again, please do reach out to us with an asset so that we can try to address it on our side. (You’ll probably get a faster response on the customer forums as well, which I know you’re well aware of.)

9. Fix sharing and prototype publishing. I have grown tired of your ERROR 130. All my user tests have to be rescheduled until XD works again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Every time I export artboards and overwrite existing files I get this problem!

I don't have write/read permission issues. I save locally and network, same problem.
    I have to change names or artboards every time I want to export.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. Hello, I notied that my voices in XD changed. I had a list of 3 including amy. it went to about 7, no more Amy, no others like Joanna. The problem is that now my prototype has different voices and unless i rebuild from scratch i can't change Amy to Joanna or vice versa. Anybody come across this? any solves?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  13. When I try to save a document to the cloud, in hangs on "Saving...". If I close it and open it again, it allows to open my file as if it is a cloud file, but when I open it it still says "Saving..." and I cannot share it.
    If I open the Creative Cloud on the browser, it doens't list any documents. I've deleted all documents from the browser, and in the application it still shows several "cloud" documents to be opened.
    I actually have a suggestion: If I have a synced file it should be available by a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. After upgrading to 29.0.32, I found that I cannot create a new local file, or
    "Save as" locally. I can only save to cloud, or create new documents on the cloud.

Please tell me this isn't a feature!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. I have an issue while live priveiw my xd documents
    App will not show any live priveiw on my mobile

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The idea is to give designers the ability to change entire Font family on a dashboard to a different font while maintaining its typeface/font weight. I previously purchased a UI with dozens of dashboards which have different font from our client's font choice. Its a pain going through all individual fonts on each dashboard trying to change them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  17. I'm sure you used to be able to close the preview window with CMD+W now this is not possible, can you please reinstate that? (Mac Catalina) Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Xd Prototype mode is very difficult to handle , when we are working in big enterprise web application , we have multiple flows wiring those flows in Xd is difficult , again when we share the link with customer they get also confuse , because in XD we dont have any sitemap in prototype mode
    I think product team made the prototype mode more intuitive and easy to use for big project handling like enterprise level application, rather then only mobile and website.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I sometimes Illustrate directly in Adobe XD, please allow us to Rasterize or Select which Paths should be downloable for developers. I spent too much time manually exporting paths

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I am looking for a feature to snap objects to already existing geometry. So for example I have an existing line and want to draw a rectangle, which starts exactly at one endpoint and ends (with one side) at the other endpoint of the line (like object snap in AutoCAD for example or like the behaviour in Sketchup).

For the moment I would be fine with snaping to endpoints, more advanced it would be great to have "variable" snapping to edges/lines as well.

This would allow for more accurate and faster designs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)