Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. Few screens missing from the XD file. And also it is not showing up in the versions data. Kindly look into it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Why can't Adobe Fonts be activated in my XD and how do I fix it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. I would love to have a way to create guides for a certain artboard in my project and then be able to save it with a name, to be pulled up for later use on another artboard. This way I could have a master set of guides to begin with for each type of screen, and be able to modify it as I work, then be able to pull the original guides up for the next one. Adobe is great!! Keep making it better!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I think we should have a "Previous" option in the destination. The present Screen maybe come from many ways.
    If I want to back to the previous screen, I couldn't do it now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. with the previous xd update i can able to drag objects and artboard along the screens
    when i zoomed in and click and drag an object to the corner of the screen , the screen moves along with the direction i intended to move.
    now i need to zoom and pan the screen to move the objects to the desired position.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. There is no easy way to exit an input field in the properties panel after inputting a value.
    For example:
    1. I have the 'artboard' tool selected and drag out a random sized artboard.
    2. Adjust the size by entering values in the W/H fields in the properties panel.
    3. Then I'd have to use the mouse to change tools to the 'select arrow' or other tool for the value to commit and exit the field

Because I'm used to photoshop and hot keys to switch between tools, I'll often press enter to commit (like in photoshop) and then "V"…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. So That your fellow colleagues can suggest changes (bUT It will Not Changes The Design Until you accept the idea

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I need to scroll for 15 minutes to reach the bottom of the image: wtf?? Don't you test your website in all common browsers and OS? Why isn't there standard scrollbars to use the website despite its bugs?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. This is going to be rather broad for a request, but the product DGLogik has been an amazing program to build interfaces for industrial buildings. There are many many features/aspects of the program that make it easy and fast to use. I am just thinking it would be good to have someone at Adobe take a look at the program and see what they would like to copy from it.

https://www.dglogik.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The OS begun to randomly crash and restart after the installation of Adobe Cloud and XD.

I have several Macs, one of which is exactly like the one where I have Adobe XD installed. None of those are having random resets, only the one where Adobe XD is installed, and only after Adobe XD was installed.

The Mac crash report states that it has some relation to the IO Kit. I believe that the Adobe XD/Cloud is trying to connect to a server while the lid is closed, and is causing the subsequent crash and restart.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Our team is running into an issue where two members of the team who are co-editing a document see two different type styles in the same type box on their respective devices. the person who is not the owner will save the document, but the type styles implemented on his end do not show up on the owners end.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. What is the windows shortcut to show/hide Layout grids? I know how to show hide guides, but looks like any material related to showing hiding grids on Windows is outdated or wrong.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This depends on the language you’re running in, but if you’re in English, it should be Shift+Ctrl+’ (quotation mark). You can find this out for yourself by right-clicking on the canvas (like on the pasteboard). I’ve attached a screenshot for your reference.

14. What happened to tunda-image plug-in (image import via URL)?

https://github.com/satriaajiputra/tunda-image

It doesn't show in plug-in search any longer and seems there's no alternative.

Essential for users with DAMs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  15. An option to not automatically turn double primes/inch marks into quotation marks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. This correction is actually set in your operating system with the dictionary integration. You can turn this off in your computer’s keyboard settings under text: “Use smart quotes and dashes”

16. Some bug is preventing me from using this shortcut key and it's interrupting my design flow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When I select on a text, XD freeze and I can't edit the text or even see writing courser

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. You can add a hover state to a component. But how can you remove one? I can't find anyway of doing this without breaking up the component. I want to copy a component from one artboard to another then remove the hover as I'd like it to do something different here.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. To remove a hover state, select the main component and find the hover state in the property inspector. You can then delete the state by right clicking and selecting “Delete.” Hope that helps!

19. When I move some sections off screen (totally off canvas) I am then lose parts of them once I let go (off canvas). I have copied the whole project into a new workspace and it works fine. What is going on?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Like how we use Marvelapp or Invision to prototype the design properly without being put in shared view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)