Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. When exporting an artboard as a PDF, it seems text selection is altered in the saved document. If you try and select and copy text from the exported pdf, then paste it somewhere else, it becomes reversed. for example '.detimil eb dluohs emit eno ta snav regnessap ni elpoep fo rebmuN' the copied phrase has been reversed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. New hide shortcut: now is (windows) ctrl + §

I like more alt + §

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The keyboard shortcuts such as bring forward or bring backward... and shape with mask shortcut doesn't work sometimes for window, Its seem to be bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. This odd just immediately lost all content with Design Mode. All artboards still their but text, colors, images, and design disappeared. There's no trace of even in the Cloud. It's crazy components, colors, and character styles still there among assets. Everything else gone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Every time I want to update Adobe XD, it asks me to "close it" and I wonder, because I never opened it in the current Windows session.

In the Task Manager, I can find it under "Details" as "XD", with just a handful of bytes. To continue installing, I have to kill this task.

This is the second time it happened when updating, and I never used XD before in the same session.

Looks like a bug to me!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. I made a component with scrolling text.

When inserting the component into an artboard and selecting the component to have fixed position, the text inside the component lose the ability to scroll inside preview window.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I was just trying this out, and I was able to make a scroll object inside a component, with the component with a “fix position when scrolling” into a scrolling artboard. The internal scroll object did work as you wanted it to. I expect something else is going on, so I’d suggest posting your question in the Community Support Forums: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

7. Should have the ability of prototype wires to retain when artboards are copied and pasted in another document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I referring something like Adobe flash, where you can create a movie clip (animation component, eg: loading bar) I planning to have loading bar first before to have the content appear. For example the result page design. But it will be too much work to create so many frames/screens just to animate the loading bar. It work be nice, the loading bar is created like a movie clip or animation component, and can be use any of the frames/screens.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When an object or group is selected, you should be able to hold a key (such as Option) so that you can drag it around without XD selecting a layer that is above it. Sketch allows you to hold Option so that the selected item stays selected.

Yes you can use the arrow keys to nudge something but that can take forever if you want to move your object way down the page. This is really slowing down my workflow. In the link below, you'll see this in action.

https://www.loom.com/share/289f4d39ce744c4a91eb9837da7da9fb

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. People get the spelling of "your" and "you're" or "their" "there" and "they're" wrong so frequently, it's only made worse when you spell it correctly and autocorrect changes it to the wrong version for you. I'm not sure if this is the Mac's built-in autocorrect or XD causing it, but I feel like I notice it more in XD than anywhere else (though maybe I type more in XD than anywhere else!)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When i go into full screen mode on my Macbook locally via the app, the "hover" effects ect. start to lag.

When i tab out of fullscreen mode it runs perfectly.

I hope you can fix this soon :-)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. how to use commands right?
    when i user cammands then console log error

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  13. XD has had some problems with not allowing people to access a prototype, even though they're already on the list. Uninviting and re-inviting people is the only solution for now 😐

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Currently, for Roboto font, I have only these three style options:
    - Regular (probably weight 400)
    - Medium (probably weight 500)
    - Bold (probably weight 700)

But there are two more style options available offically (https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Roboto):
    - Thin 100
    - Black 900

Please make all of them available to Adobe XD!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. (In Design Mode) I was trying to create a screen to simulate a sliding modal that goes off the screen. I moved the modal group within my container group half-outside the bounds of my container group, and wanted the overflow to be hidden. But there is no option, so I had to create a white square, without borders and place it near the bounds of my main group, above the overflow portion of the modal group.

Please tell me there's an easier way to hide the overflow of objects when they are outside the bounds of the parent group. I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Want some personalized illustrations set by Adobe rather than others

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  17. How to reproduce the bug:
    Select an element like a rectangle.
    Choose a value to edit, e.g. "Different radius for each corner"
    When editing the first input field, my input is shown in the last input field instead.
    Another example is with the Size, Dash, Gap input fields, where inputs in Size shows up in Dash.

It doesn't always happen, but it has happened quite a few times to me today.. My elements are all in components. I don't know if that's relevant though.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Guys, I can't understand why shared xd link shows such a small window with designed website. It's fine with width but height? It doesn't make sense to crop the height. It looks silly on bigger screens and it's not natural. Browsing pages we got full height view, not small window in the center. Please consider changing the preview mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Firefox bug can't scroll page in spec view.
    Firefox version: 80.0.1

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why can't you release a mask? I've been stuck on this for ages, its really slowing down my workflow and is plainly illogical. I have seen that there's a workaround to export it - as in open in photoshop or create a mask group but I should be able to release the mask just as quickly as I made it!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! There are two different ways to mask – auto-mask and a custom mask, where you draw a rectangle over an image and use the Mask with Shape command. In the latter case, you can ungroup the mask group (Shift+Cmd+G) to release the mask. Unfortunately, since the auto-mask is a fill for the object, you can’t actually undo the mask. Hope that helps!