Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

627 results found

1. Can you add handle points to scale down or up text?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When trying to add a lottie file above a video layer, if both are set to "play automatically" the lottie file does not play in the preview.

If you set "play on tap" on the lottie file then it works.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When I preview prototypes on my iPhone 13 Pro I'm getting very bad performance (worse performance than on previous iPhone models), so I assume you haven't updated for the new iPhone chip yet. Is there an estimate of when you are adding support for the iPhone 13 Pro chip?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Component states allows for fewer screens and I use them all the time. However it would be amazing if I could change the state with voice commands for use in voice controlled and AR apps.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The iPhone 12 Pro max is out for months and the resolution of this device is different from other devices, so need a template for iPhone 12 Pro Max.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. I can't get style dictionary working in VS Code when compiling or editing a DSP on my mac. I just get an 'error generating tokens'. I've clicked install on the XD DSP plugin when prompted, and I've also tried installing via amp install, but no luck.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Just we have an index of all artboards in Design Mode, we need similar Indexing for Web links - just to show a list of Artboards.

This will be a huge help to developers who are navigating through hundreds of artboards to find their required design.

Current Solution:
    1. Name artboard appropriately and Use an In-built search to search the exact keyword to find it.

1. Send a direct link of that artboard to the developer - which gets really hectic when more than 100+ screens are included.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! This is already supported – you can see an overview of all of your artboards through the overview list button in the upper left of the prototype viewer. (I’ve attached a GIF for you.) Please note that you can send a direct link of an artboard by navigating to it and copying the URL from your browser. That link will open it directly to the artboard. Hope that helps!

8. If I would like to rename the components it is only possible in list view: Why?
    And If I rename the element title starts with an empty field. This was different before. So I have to type hex values from scratch. Thats annoying...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. please add clear recent files ~ my recent files are so messy now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. There’s already a way to do this – open a document, select the hamburger menu in the upper left, select “Open Recent,” and then select “Clear Menu” from the bottom of that drop-down. Your Recents should then be clear. Hope that helps!

10. Please Add Dribble as a Plugin, So we can share ideas, give feedback, and get inspiration all in one place! (:

Thank You Adobe Team!

• Danny Thomas
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  12. Hello Sir(s),

Greetings...!! I am using Adobe XD Since last few years back.

Is it possible to save file offline? Like each time I have to download file from cloud server. Please advice.

It will be great if we directly save file to local drive. Like photoshop and illustrator.

Thanks,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I also tried CTR + SHIFT + ; (since I need to press shift on a swiss german keyboard for ;)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. If a component has multiple elements, the triggered hover state of child A seems to remain active until the mouse is removed from the scope of the entire component (its boundary), not just from that child.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Spend more time iterating and less time moving things around.

Less manual resizing: Buttons can resize with their text and lists can rearrange themselves when items are moved around.

Stretch to fill: Auto Layout components can now stretch left and right (or top and bottom) for easier responsive design.

Design speaks development: Auto Layout’s padding, direction, and spacing settings translate directly into code, simplifying developer handoffs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. This is in reference to the app's landing page or opening window (with no file open or started yet).

The attached image shows the opening window when Xd starts up. The window is not resizable, and has opened to my full screen length, rather than above my dock at the bottom. I could not see the rest of the content, and cannot move this window or resize it to fit above my dock/apps.

I know a solution is to move my apps/dock just so I can see what is there, but I don't think this is good for a user.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I attached a video. Bug with text box, why link disappear if text box id expanded.

In some case i have more then 1 row, i lose flexibility under components and layout

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It would be great if users can click on the co-editor's icon on the top right and be brought to the screen that the co-editor is working on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. You have double scroll bars in the grid view. Makes trying to scroll weird. I have to manually click the outer scroll bar to get it to scroll properly.

I'm not 100% sure that this is the only element with this name, but this is the element that I edit in the web inspector to fix the issue.

Currently, it's css rule for overflow is "overflow-x:hidden", to fix this issue it needs to be "overflow: hidden" (not jus the x).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →