Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. Adobe XD freezes dual-screen setup on windows while zooming using ctrl+space or ctrl+alt+space.

This happens all the time and the latest version of Adobe XD.

I use Wacom intuos pro, mouse and keyboard for zoomin.

Laptop has rtx2060 and amd ryzen 9 4900, latest Windows 10 pro.

There is no change or effect freezing when I change the windows graphic setting and XD to use a different GPU.

Freezing also happens when using one screen, but not that often.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. We're using Xd for several projects and each page takes forever to load. Sometimes it takes several minutes to load a screen. This is on high speed internet. No other site loads nearly as slow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. For sharing, I choose the "Anyone with Password" option from the "Link Access" combo box. I don't want to retype the password every time and choose one of my saved passwords in the password field. However, the "Create Link" button is not active.

When you delete the last digit in the password and rewrite it, the Create Link button becomes active.

System: MacOS Big Sur 11.1 (20C69)
    XD Version: 35.3.12.2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2 triggers on 1 object

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Text objects shift (not intended animation) on web prototypes when they are not a fixed size during an animation transition. The text objects however render fine when previewing through the application.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. auto animate dosen't work in version 35.3.12.2 on win 10

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The only way I can fix this is by restarting XD. This does not always happen, but it does happen very often. I'm using Windows.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. While in prototype mode, I am unable to record my animation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add a measuring tool (mm and/or pixels) so that the prototype can be sent to a front-end developer

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  10. Estoy tratando hace una semana de trabajar con la aplicación móvil y ha dejado de mostrar los diseños que estoy haciendo en la app desktop, no está funcionando el espejo. La aplicación de escritorio tarda en abrir y se hace imposible trabajar, ya que en medio del trabajo se frisa y se cierra solo. Soy fiel seguidor y usuario de Adobe XD, esta situación está muy precoz y tengo proyectos de clientes que terminar y no he podido avanzar mucho. Me gustaría recibir una solución 🙏

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

¡Gracias por llenar un ticket! Esto parece un error y no una solicitud de función, por lo que definitivamente debería presentarlo en el Foro de soporte de la comunidad. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Este mensaje fue traducido automáticamente

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

11. Hello, so I am experiencing a bug where when I move the gradient points (where it should start/end) when I touch it the gradient point shoots up like half the screen and I navigating the point precisely where I wanted it to be is rather hard

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sendo sincero, só estou utilizando o Adobe XD ainda pois já iniciei meu projeto e vai dar trabalho migrar. Mas com certeza foi o pior programa proprietário que já utilizei. É um absurdo uma assinatura mensal para algo tão ruim.

O cursor para inserção de texto não funciona, para de digitar, o espaço não funciona, os ícones somem, os objetos param de ser selecionados, não consigo renomear objetos, até mesmo as caixas de texto com valores para mudar o tamanho das coisas está com problemas. Quando clico na altura o cursor permanece da largura e eu não consigo mudar o…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Obrigado por preencher um tíquete! Isso parece ser um bug e não uma solicitação de recurso, então você definitivamente deve registrá-lo no Fórum de Suporte da Comunidade. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Esta mensagem foi traduzida automaticamente

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

13. The spacebar placement makes me feel like my screen isn't wide enough to look at my whole workspace, I'd really love a little space for it!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  15. Two of my dartboards ARE connected to the home page DIRECTLY and are not showing as part of the flow, so they are not sharing with the entire project.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Trying to rename character styles and this happens.

(MacOS 10.14.6)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. recent update is not favorable with the text formatting.... i dont know if its a bug but based on experience now, we have a sentence spacing most specially with numbers and special characters formatting. Please fix asap

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. XD에 이미지를 드래그하여 사용하고 싶은데
    드래그가 안되네요. 도와주세요

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

티켓을 제출해 주셔서 감사합니다! 이것은 기능 요청이 아닌 버그처럼 보이므로 커뮤니티 지원 포럼에 반드시 제출해야합니다. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

이 메시지는 기계 번역되었습니다.

19. It'd be great to be able to publish online like Adobe Indesign does. More clients these days want interactive pdf's, and XD version could be a great next step.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hi Adobe Team,

Currently, I am using Windows XD version and is the lastest one. I am facing a problem of XD crashing automatically while I have saved documents from Cloud to local.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)