Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. This Version keep crashing without informing the user.
    You can keep on working but your changes will not be saved. They just get lost. The only way I would notice it is when the undo-command stops working.

I just had an internal presentation, with a file where XD had lost a big chunk of my latest changes. I am really glad it was just ein minor meeting.

So, please make sure the user is informed, when XD is not working properly and is losing all your work!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. In my Sketch days, I could start editing some text, then change the text alignment (left, right, centre) and the text would shift within the bounds of the pre-edited bounding box, thereby staying properly aligned to other elements on the artboard.

I found this little feature really useful as often I don't notice a text element has the wrong alignment till I start editing it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 更新至36.0.32版本之后画板的名称及链接名称中文显示异常。
    退回至35版本一切正常。

Big Sur + XD 36.0.32 - 显示异常
    Catalina + XD 36.0.32 - 显示异常

Big Sur + XD 35.3.12 - 正常
    Catalina + XD 35.3.12 - 正常

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

感谢您提交机票! 这似乎是一个错误,而不是功能请求,因此,您绝对应该在社区支持论坛上提交此文件。 https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

此消息已被机器翻译。

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

4. As shown in the title, the error is only on display, the input state is normal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When live collaboration is in progress, when accept changes is clicked; the work gets deleted and you have to start from scratch. This works best when we are working on the documents at different times or work on a different document and copy and past it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Exporting more than one artboard to png is enough to crash XD. And the only way to quit the program is forcing it trough command+option+esc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Adobe XD changes to a new version several times a week and it is hard for the full team to keep up. A frequent problem is that I can't access a file because someone else has it opened and is using an older version of XD. So I need to contact them and ask them to manually update their version of Adobe XD. This is made more difficult when error messages look like this (see attachment). How is "... and 2 more" going to help me figure out who I should contact?
    So my improvement proposal is simply to improve…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Já faz um bom tempo que não consigo executar nenhum atalho comum apenas dentro dos softwares do Adobe, fora deles eu consigo usar normalmente. Gostaria de obter uma resposta e ter uma assistência quanto a isso, está me prejudicando nos meus trabalhos e não sei como resolver.

Obrigada!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Obrigado por preencher um tíquete! Isso parece um bug e não uma solicitação de recurso, então você definitivamente deve registrá-lo no Fórum de Suporte da Comunidade. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Esta mensagem foi traduzida automaticamente.

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

9. If I want to add an element to an existing component, I always have to resolve the component first, add the element and create a new component. It would be nice if it was possible to add more elements to an existing component

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Normally it is possible to increase or decrease the numerical values using Shift and the arrow keys (up and down). Alternatively also with mouse click on the icon in front of it to drag up and down.

I would like to apply this also for the height of the workspace. This also worked until recently, but since recently you can only enter fixed values here. Unfortunately, this is not very practical.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. This used to be a feature, and it seems to have been removed. But being able to name and label the character styles you set is a massive boon to cross team collaboration.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can still edit the name of your character styles from list view. I’ve attached an animated GIF that shows you how to do this. Hope this helps! Please feel free to file a new ticket if you’re looking for something else.

12. Hi

Previously Adobe XD allowed you to import colours from a library into your new design but an update over the holiday seems to have either hidden or removed this option. I've been poking it for a good half an hour and can't work out how we are supposed to import colours from a library into a new design now and can't see any guides on what has changed here? It used to be as simple as clicking on the colour - I may just be missing something?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hi, I am creating sample workflows in the same file with different links but unfortunately, the links are changing quite often and I am not able to keep a track of my links

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Why is it necessary to choose a color, right-click to copy the hex code to change the color of a style? Why not just edit the style by clicking on the color?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hi, encountered this glitch in viewport (see pic). App and PC restart did not help.
    Glitch pattern is not fixed while scrolling or zooming.

Hope it helps the dev team! :)
    Have a nice day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all One thing I’d suggest is updating your graphics card drivers to the latest available from your graphics card manufacturer, not the default Windows drivers. This is often the source of problems like these. Hope that helps!

16. I cant edit gradient color in the added color even it do too hard manually to its by the handle and sometimes it does not show. I know there are too many objects selected which is why it not shown that is why I find the solution for the gradient rotation wheel (See in image 5.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. プロトタイプから「スクロール時に画面を固定」にチェックを入れてプレビューをすると、ボタンが表示されないバグがある。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

チケットを提出していただきありがとうございます! これはバグのようであり、機能のリクエストではないようです。そのため、コミュニティサポートフォーラムに必ず提出してください。 https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。

18. When you click on the object, the Visibility will change to show whatever is underneath it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When I open a project with adobe XD, my mac make a weird sound then crash ( see video)

My config :
    MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)

adobe xd version : 26.0.22.5

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)