Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

22 results found

1. Every time I try to work with XD it lets me down. Now I've built this prototype, created a shareable link but it leads to an error 503 page. It tried again creating a new link. Same error. The thumbnail appears on my CC prototypes but leads to an error page. This is basic function for this kind of software. It's not worth for me if I can't share/show this around. I'm now exporting to PNGs to add on Invision. Should have used SketchApp for this from the start – or even Axure RP. Cheers.
    (also the line-height in this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sorry for the inconvenience! We experienced an unexpected service outage last night that was quickly resolved. You should be able to view your prototypes now. In the future, you can check on our service status at status.adobe.com (click on Creative Cloud).

-Elaine

2. It's impossible to change the size of the artboard if you've used one of the presets to make it. All it does is make it scrollable if you resize it.

I think there should be a checkbox saying "freeze width & height".

The issue can be avoided by creating a custom sized artboard and pasting in all the content from another one. But doing so for many artboards is really hard and troublesome.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

With our new September build, you’re now able to set whether or not the artboard is scrollable in the property inspector. Please do try it out and let us know what you think!

Thanks,

-Elaine

2 Next →