Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

70 results found

1. Just like the co-editing feature that came out in November 2019 where we can do real time collaboration on a CC cloud document... Please do a similar thing with Microsoft Teams synced file.

Right now we can work on a same file that is synced in MS-Teams, but cannot do realtime saving and changes. Please do it real time coediting :)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. We look forward to a version for windows 8.1 be released

Thanks in advance

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It seems that voice triggered actions are not supported in embed mode. Is it by design? If yes, why? Can you fix it any soon?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Message from Mark, the PM: Voice triggers are not supported within embedded prototypes. This is due to most browsers not allowing iframes to have access to the microphone for security reasons.

We are currently working on better messaging around this browser restriction, sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

4. Text underline was recently added to Adobe XD. The current implementation adds a space around descenders. This is not how underline looks in Chrome by default.

In order create website designs that accurately reflect how they will look online, it would be great to have a way to show solid underlines that go straight through descenders, as they do in Chrome.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Why there are no possibility to install XD app on regular iphone 5 and older phones? Let's do it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Using ESC key instead cmd + w feels more natural in this workflow.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. But some users utilize the preview window to design as well, for real-time updates. Hitting ESC could break that workflow. Very soon, you’ll be able to preview on both preview window and mobile devices (iOS and Android), to design, prototype and test prototypes. Stay tuned!

7. Please re-enable the User Voice Bugs forum - it's faster and easier to use than the AdobeXD Community Forum, has better clarity into bug status, and is easier to search with more accurate results.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. as UX designer I need a/b testing, more than prototype I need read a heatmap..good possibilty direct integrate from xd to canvasflip. should like sketch to canvasflip.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Could you please add older version iOS preview app for iPad 2 and iPhone 4s.why we can only preview new device version, a lot of people's used older devices. We need it to preview on older devices

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Not really a feature, but the blurred effect over the screen on zoom out control is unnecessary (and not that great to look at).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We currently do this for performance reasons instead of waiting for everything to process before displaying to you. Our proposal is that the performance of XD is more important than displaying everything perfectly rendered at all times. While we would love to have zoom that is both smooth and perfectly rendered, it’s not possible right now without taking up a ton of your memory or making XD super slow when zooming out.

Hope that explains why we do it!

-Elaine

12. I already had a bad enough experience with Adobe Scout (which also expires after a set period). This thing smells like Fireworks. Make it act like that -- as a perpetual program that runs like Photoshop or Animate or whatever.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. As per Illustrator/InDesign/Photoshop/Premiere/After Effects, it would be handy to be able to reveal links in Finder, as while linked files show up in the assets panel, there's no way to go directly to that file in Finder/Explorer.

All it needs is a simple 'Reveal in Finder/Explorer' option when right clicking on a linked asset.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. After Version 43.0.0 of Adobe XD, Android 8.0 is not supported any more.
    The newest version starts at Android 9.0. Unfortunately I one of my phones is not able to support that Android version. Maybe you can make the app accept the Android 8.0 version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your interest in Android 8. We've raised the minimum supported version in order to take advantage of the most recent features in modern mobile operating systems, and we do not intend to support Android 8 in the future. Sorry!

16. I need to edit and upload the pics of the products and blogposts. I would love to see an adobe extension for the realtime editing of the images on the website.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  17. I have a old Mac Book and need Adobe XD for class. At this time, I am unable to purchase a new computer so I really need an older version for Adobe XD that works for Mac OS 10.13.16 High Sierra. Please help. Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. I want to preview my project at iPad with XD App, but now it isn't possible
    there is msg: This file was created with a newer version od Adobe XD. This version of the file format is incompatible. Please upgrade the version...
    But I can't upgrade version, because new version is for iOS 13, and I can't upgrade system. Should I buy new tablet? Why? I pay regular licence. The software for testing usability for App is completly unusable. This is tricky situation and very annoying when You pay for licence a lot of money.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Be able to co-edit files locally instead of just cloud document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)