Adobe XD: Feature Requests

We love to hear feature requests for Adobe XD from you! UserVoice works best when you file a single idea per submission, but feel free to file as many submissions as you’d like!

Please include:

1. Description
  2. Why is this valuable to you?
  3. If possible, an image or movie to help us understand what you’re talking about

Request details

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Design Specs for Enterprise customers

I'd love to see a way for for Enterprise customers whose companies have chosen not to permit sharing to be able to take advantage of the Design Specs feature. We need a way to export a local file that shows the specs that we can share on our internal, private networks. Without this, your largest customers are still left drawing design specs by hand.

101 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

feature-started  ·  6 comments  ·  09: Design Specs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support game controller navigation

There are many applications where the interface is navigated with input devices like game controllers. It would be great if we could get some support for these.

67 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

feature-started  ·  39 comments  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adobe Extract for Brackets to work with XD

Brackets Code Editor has good integration with PSD Files, which allows it to grab layers, colors, font details and spacing info. More on that here (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/extract-for-brackets.html)
    I wonder whether you can work on features that allow Adobe Extract to grab data(images, font names, sizing info etc) from XD and transfer for Brackets, the same way it happens to PSD ?

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

feature-started  ·  6 comments  ·  09: Design Specs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Keyboard interaction to trigger transitions

I'd love to see the ability to transition between artboards by using the keyboard.

For the UI, I'd place a keyboard icon just below the "set as home" icon. When you click it, you can see a list of current key transitions and a button to add a new one. When you click the new button, you have a box to enter the key to bind and then an arrow to link the artboard the key will transition to.

It would be important to include the ability to link keys such as the arrow keys, space bar, escape key, etc.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

feature-started  ·  8 comments  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Clipped Scrolling List inside a pop-up.

Eg: When you have a friends list inside a game screen, in a prototype, I need to be able scroll in a clipped mask of a container, which is currently possible in Principle, which makes a group scrollable vertically or horizontally. I'm looking for the equivalent of the same here.

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Change green checkmark to another icon when the prototype falls out of date

Confusing: Sharing popup shows green checkmark even when shared prototype is out of date
    Loving the product folks, just a quick suggestion. Not really a bug.. more of a UX issue. I was a little thrown off when my prototype wasn’t updating even though the green check (up to date?) was there. The copy with ‘share again’ feels wrong to me when you can share again OR update the app.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  03 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base