Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. Please add the feature to preview the prototype in a new window just like it works in adobeXD. Currently you can view the interactions when viewing a screen, but I would like to be able to preview the app design in an interactive manner like you can with adobeXD.

I am working on a linux desktop so using adobeXD is not a viable option due to adobe not having official support for linux.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Thanks for your feedback! You can already do this by turning off the code toggle in the right side of the design spec. Once this happens, you'll have access to the interactive prototype. I've attached a screenshot of the icon for your reference!

2. Recent file's title overlapping to each other in Home .
    See the attachment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. XD Viewer problems are neglected in this forums. Do you think always fixing most voted issues is good for the product ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When viewing pages on xd.adobe.com, I really wish there were a download Images function.

Because when our graphics designer enable resource download, the share link link tries to open the xd application, instead of the website. And I currently don't have any hardware which can run xd

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I can't login to xd app at all and it shows me this attached message, please tell me how to solve this problem by mail، thanks all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hi there,

lately I have a issues with Libraries getting the message: Something went wrong initializing creative cloud libraries. Luckily, your support page solves the issue: ( https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-products.html )
    only the PowerShell method.

The thing is taht I applied this method in about a week ago and unfortunately when I got an update today the issue was present again so had to fix the issue through PowerShell again.

Hopefully, this will be with the next version fixed.

All the best,
    Vlad

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Recently the creative cloud issues have become a big pain for me. The projects even though the internet is well connected and storage is also not utilised continuously throwing syncing error. On some projects it gives the error "Disconnected from Creative Cloud" and on others "Trying to reconnect".

I have tried login in and out but all to no avail. I am afraid I'll lose all the progress I have made. Someone please help me resolve this issue. Attached are some screenshots for better visibility on the issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Whenever I move the mouse around, interact with elements, etc. the background area (but not the actual canvas) flickers/strobes. It's somewhat subtle, but enough to hurt my eyes and make working for any period of time infuriating.

EDIT - 2.14.22 - 9:49 am

It does flicker on the canvas as well, but the flickering only makes things lighter, so until you have something on the canvas you won't see it.
    This just started happening recently, I've updated XD to the most recent version which made it slightly less noticeable, but it still does it.

I'm running it on a Mac…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I can't add plugins

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  10. my menu bar at the bottom can be seen on preview mode but when I tried testing it out with the link to my browser, it does not appear. bear in mind it is fixed in position and is the forward most layer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would be great if you could not only select multiple layers by clicking the element on the canvas, but if you could select them by using the layer panel. Thus you could change the blend mode of all pictures at once for example or rename all selected layers at once etc. Would make working on a big project so much more convenient.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hi !
    It would be very useful and time saving if we can choose like in Photoshop to select layers or groups on clic. We could select easier and faster many layers in different groups with Shift key.
    Thank you ! :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bug: XD is breaking when I want to update my link, I lose access to update my link so I'm forced to create a new link

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I would like the ability to update a single component at a time when working with components imported from a library.

Currently I only have the option to "Update All." My library is undergoing several updates while we refine our design system. Some components are not ready to be updated in my file, some are. I would like to pick and choose which components to update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add guides to my artboards in the same way as other applications. WOuld be good to have the ability to copy and paste them / set certain guide types - like masters and flexis.

I know this is apparently already a feature (to add guides) but this does not work on any of my files or artboards.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. We should have the option to create fixed or scrolling overlays. Overlays should be tied to the item they are supporting, such as a dropdown field. This is something that isn't an issue in other design programs, but that is hugely limiting in XD.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. My XD plan subscription is on an individual account. However it should doesn't allow to publish link and shows an error to contact IT administrator.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. There gotta be a way to change all your fonts at once. This is ridiculous for a design software to be omitted for so long much less not considered in the first place.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Since the some days, I don't know why sometime when I'm working, the zoom with my macbook pro trackpad stop working. The pan still works but no zoom. I tried to relaunch but nothing happen and some time the zoom feature reworks I don't know why. I never had this issue before.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I duplicated a XD file and changed the content within. I have now 2 different files. (quite logically so far ...)

Unfortunately the second file has the same Link for sharing as the initial document which I duplicated. Both files reference the initial document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)