Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. When you grab the edge of a box, it snaps to the layout grid when resizing. However this doesn't work when you grab the corner handle.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

I just was able to reproduce your issue, and it looks like an issue with off-pixel objects while dragging on the corner. Thanks for your feedback – I’ll pass this along to the team that owns this area.

2. It would be nice to be able to see a preview on the sidebar of the element that you clicked from the main artboard. That would make it just quicker for devs to download what they need, especially when clicking on layers that are buried beneath other layers. I know you can right click and select the layer you need, but sometimes layers aren't named properly, and it'll just be a great quality of life improvement to be able to preview what you are clicking on the main artboard. Most design spec platforms already have this feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. My Idea: A Mirror Plugin
    You could select up to 2 shapes or more, and an option to mirror would appear as a circle beside the shape. You could drag this circle up or down, and it would mirror the shape(s) around. When you let go, it would create those shapes.

This plugin would be useful to me because it would be easy to make circles with shapes built-in to them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  4. To fix a bottom bar inside the interface to the bottom screen you have to fix it to the viewport height (Current-behavior.png). The problem is when I would like to export my mockup I expect the bottom bar on the bottom of my mockup not in the middle like inside the expected-one.png.

Because it's painful to change all your mockups to export them and after to re-move the bottom bar to have a prototype that will work properly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When I share my access rights on a prototype and I select the option, invited persons only and users have sharing rights. I no longer have to accept and receive requests to view the prototype from invited users, I can accept or refuse those from people who have received a share link from my guests.

Thank you in advance!

Have a nice day and take care of yourself :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I make heavy use of the ability to copy an artboard as a raster image, so I can quickly paste images into other apps (Teams, Confluence, Target Process, etc.).

I design at 1x, but I'd really love it if the artboards were copied at 2x so I can preserve full fidelity when viewing the pasted images on retina screens.

Any chance there could be an option to copy at 1x or 2x?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  7. In Figma, I was using this plugin called Tumble in which with one click of a mouse, everything that is selected will fall in the artboard. I was wondering if someone would make a plugin for that for Adobe XD. Glad that will help. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. For Jira Server plugin, setup the configuration to prevent new projects from being added to the Adobe XD group.

because only a small section of users in our system will find the plugin useful we do not want new projects to have the Adobe plugin enabled by default. This is because of how the XD plugin is displayed in the middle of the Jira issue, which is more intrusive to users who do not want to use the plugin.

If not possible is it possible to have the XD plugin show on the side bar and display in middle if…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I got really simple suggestion for scrolling in your app - do as Miro did when scrolling with external mouse.

Scrolling zooms in/out and when holding down scroll cliked - pan. I think it's a quick win and you will make usage with external mouse muuuuch easier.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It would be nice if there is a slug area just as indesign where you can add aditional information and export it for our clients or developing team.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I am a developer and our designer publishes multiple art boards. I often have to job from board to board. It would be really helpful to be able to access the other boards quickly without having to back out of the current board. Maybe even an optional filter that can sort by recently opened.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Currently (Xd 28) when we select an object that has interactions with different destinations, the property inspector is just blank. We need to select one of the wires to view the interactions.

It would be great to see in the property inspector an overview of all interactions associated with that object when we click on the object itself. Very similar to what we see when we click on a wire that has multiple interactions.

That should help in those moments that I start hunting my wires to understand why I can't use a certain trigger (as it is already in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. build up cartoon like / caricature faces plugins

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. Image attached, that same icon in XD (Left), and in Illustrator (Right). See how the same icon is different on each app?

I've recently discovered knockout groups in Illustrator for making invisible gaps in objects to retain original object's properties and exact shape while also allowing stylized gaps between the shapes (hope I'm making sense). However, when I put this same object (and others like it) in the Libraries panel in Illustrator, and then drag it from the XD Libraries window onto the XD artboard, I realized that the invisible gaps are not present in XD. This screws up my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It would be nice to have common interact-able elements in a prefab form to select from. For example, top navigation link that displays a color change, or drop down menu on hover.

After you select the prefab you should be able to change typeface, color, shape, etc of all the various element states but it would save a lot of time setting up the auto-animate between all the states.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It would be awesome if there was a way to allow for large captions anchored to each artboard, that would stay linked when moving/rearranging the artboard.

Maybe if the artboard title allowed for a new line to be entered (Shift + Return?), that would even help.

When I'm planning out a feature, I'll frequently add captions above each artboard in huge text with notes as to what should happen in the view. Since my captions are outside of the artboards' bounds, there's no way to link or lock them to that artboard, making it hard to keep everything together when…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It would be super amazing if somehow you can export the XD "DOM" to a production ready Svelte web app. It would truly make XD the ultimate web development app for anyone.

It could be the web counterpart of the recently announced Play for iOS

https://www.createwithplay.com

It allows you to create native iOS apps ON the device itself. It also exports into an Xcode project for further modifications.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. As I'm trying to create colour palettes and quickly apply colours to assets, I find it annoying to keep re-opening the colour wheel.

Can we have an option to pin it open?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hope if there is (.flr) extension file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →