Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. Howdy, folks!

That's a little bit of a stretch, but hear me out:

We could have a new panel to handle animations on components, for micro-interactions. This panel would allow us to select which propriety would be animated, like we do with css animations, calling specific prop, e.g.: "transition: width".

That would allow us to make correct animations for micro-interactions, and also allow us to see exactly with animation to use we is time to deliver the prototype to the developers.

See y'all later! Be safe n be well!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I have multiple components and some of this components states are popup windows, since the first state of the components are buttons, when the pop up state is triggered the other components beneath will show up in front. If i bring this componen to front then the next button will have the same problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. There are some plugins that I use as much as, or even more than, XD's core tools, and it would be great if they were just as easy to access. Here are some UI changes that I think would make a huge difference:

FOLDERS
    I'd really like to be able to sort my plugins into folders so that I can access related features at once. For instance, most of the time, I'd love to be able to move the preview and export plugins to a folder that I could leave closed while I'm designing, then open up for all-in-one-place access…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  4. Swatch .svg files that are created in illustrator should be compatible in Adobe XD like it is in other Adobe products.

Currently .svg files that include a swatch pattern turn black when imported into Adobe XD. I was told that this feature is not available in XD.

A swatch .svg is used at times to help lower files size for better website performances. I use/create them in illustrator and would love to have them compatible with Adobe XD so the assets can easily be shared and downloaded via XD link.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. The grid page to view all pages on design review can get too busy when have a lot of pages/design. I would like this 'grid' page to be able to have sub folders. For example, I can have all my templates in one folder, Navigations and drop downs in another folder, style guides and UI in another folder etc. With my current project, clients are seeing 18 pages on this link which could seem confusing, grouping templates is a must for me to present designs more professionally. Would love this feature to be built asap! Who's with me??? ;)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Right now Hotspots show when there is an object with the "tap" links activated. But for example If I have a button with a "hover" state and that hover state has the "tap" link. Then it doesn't show when I share my prototype.

It'd be cool to maybe make custom hotspots or something to guide our teammates through the prototype. Like some kind of onboarding.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Id love to have an integration with branfolder so I can pull my assets and have my style guide right in the app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Intégrer la suite de Fibonacci pour avoir des proportions agréables.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It would be nice to have blobmaker plugin

https://www.blobmaker.app/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  10. I'm fairly new to XD so not sure if there is a way to do this already, but I thought of creating a radial repeat grid. Say you want to quickly create a clock face or compass. Designing one or 2 elements or numbers then having a repeat grid available to stretch around in a circle, or even just a curve.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When holding spacebar and moving around your entire canvas: instead of cutting off content behind the UI panels, why not decrease the opacity of your UI Panels on the left and right to be about 90%. This way you can at least see what's being overlapped etc while moving. When it's registered that you've stopped moving, the UI flips back to 100% opacity.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  12. Text can be highlighted... Please make text selectable on design review.

A text be highlighted just like an ordinary website would.. Client is frustrated that in correcting a very long contenting in design review, he has to write it all over again.. There's copy thingy on Development sharing for contents i know but for clients its a learning curve.. A simple highlightable text and copy pastable would do wonders.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. As it is now, adding paragraph spacing to a text box disconnects that text from its character style. If I am to update the character style my text box is not updated accordingly. And I can't add paragraph spacing to the character style, so that feature is rendered useless.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please make the share link always free. It's such an awesome feat that could go toe to toe with sketch and figma :(..

But keep the collaboration premium :( Please Adobe Pretty please...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hi, I have designed a very long page, it's a detail page, so it contains hundreds of objects, but when I export this artboard to png, many objects are disappear on the png, seems there is limitation of objects number when export, it can't export so many objects for a single page. So I don't know how to share this page to the developers, since I can't split it into pieces because the objects / elements should be on a single page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  16. Add "Select Contained" like Axure. I don't like Select Intersected. I spend too much time selecting things I have not choice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 4) Permitir desplazarce en la lista de activos, con las flechas del teclado, porque cuando hay muchos componentes es muy lento hacerlo con el mouse.

4) Allow scrolling in the list of assets, with the arrows of the keyboard, because when there are many components it is very slow to do it with the mouse.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 3) Opciones en archivos recién abiertos, donde permitan copiar la dirección de la ubicación del archivo o descubrirla en el explorador.

3) Options in newly opened files, where you can copy the address of the file location or discover it in the browser.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It's annoying to manually change each overlay artboard's default interaction from 'previous artboard' to 'none'.

I found myself in many situations, where I either wanted to disable it completely, or wanted to point to a specific artboard.

As of now artboard interaction works on entire artboard, as if overlaid on each element. For interaction and review purposes, I want to mostly use an X button, or force users to use OK/Cancel buttons that I provide. In mobile situations this is more prominent. In mobile prototypes it's even more annoying because an accidental tap can close a full-screen overlay, which doesn't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I'm making an overlay that you can dismiss by clicking away on an empty area. I want only that empty area to be clickable, while the contents of popup/dialog/overlay to be unclickable. Same goes for objects partially obscured by any overlaying object.

I found myself, and many of my presenters, to be clicking on an element (not necessarily a button) that is part of a popup/dialog, just to simulate a clicking behaviour. This causes an underlaying interaction to trigger, and that's undesirable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)