Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

105 results found

1. I have icon component that has different states and it is used inside my field component, so every time I update my icon component in my master files I go back to my mockup file and I see my field components disappear from my artboard. Can you please fix this bug it is causing a lot of issues to me when working.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. I want use adobe edge animation in my website (https://shuftipro.com). I add required files into page head .Adobe edge worked with this div tag only

<div id="Stage" class="EDGE-7942973"> </div>

and add another elements dynamically into it .I test and understand that if this div tag placed into another tags animations don't run. . How to fix this problem?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. The other menu items are normal, such as edit, object. Only plugin menu goes upwards to the second monitor

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Need improvement in PDF export. When we export and try to view in pdf acrobate. There are font mismatch and also if I use any png or jpg image in pdf. It look distorted. Its very disappointing when we share our pdf file with someone. its look completely different what we made. Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. XD is loaded with features but is vulnerable. Why not focus and help fix frequent crashes in XD rather than concentrating on new features . This month alone I had around 16 crashes , almost at every day login and logoff. Day by day performance is degrading , Yesterday I saw the light weight featured software is getting slower with mouse click and response time. Seriously i feel frustrated rather than being happier using the software with tons of valuable features.

Please fix the issues and bugs at priority. Good performance is also a featured which is valued high.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

Thanks for reaching out. We are constantly fixing bugs and crashers, but we might not know of the ones you’re experiencing. We have engineers, customer support agents, and others engaging with people in our Community Support forums here to get bugs filed in our system, so I’d suggest that you reach out here with specific issues you’re hitting: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

6. Hello,

When saving character styles with decimals in font size (i.e. 15.5pt) within an assets library, this style cannot be applied to any element on the file.

When the library is published, the size is rounded (missing the decimals) when applied to other files elements.

This sounds to me like a bug on the assets piece.

Thanks and regards.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Have to restart number of time of times by quitting the XD and starting again. E.g. i opened a file that is consuming 750MB and after 2 hours would be 17GB. It does not matter which file is opened, so not a case of file corruption.

Spec:
    Files size when saved locally is 2.9MB
    iMac 10.5.6, 5K 27" 2017, 4.2 Ghz Quad-Core i7, 48GB, 8GB Graphics
    XD 31.2.12.4 Creative Cloud Sync 4.13.51.3

This was not happening two-three weeks ago when i had 5-7 files opened at the same time. Now i only work with a single file at a time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. when visualising post images for the Feature request on the adobe website (not the app), you cant go back to the page once you click the supporting image posted bye a user when requesting a feature or reporting a bug.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It's frustrating that you only have the ability with Layout Grid to create columns. horizontal 8 point grids are becoming a big thing with UI design. XD needs to have that capability. Until then I will have to stick with Sketch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. I have 2 computers. On the 1st I saved XD file as a file on my hard drive (not as a cloud document) in the folder that is syncronized. The file was uploaded, because I can see it on assets.adobe.com.
    On the 2nd computer I have also synchronization folder, so these folders on both computers should be equal.
    BUT on the 2nd computer I don't see this file. Even though Creative Cloud Desktop on both computers shows that synchronization complete.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Here's my story:

I traveled to my parent's house outside of the City I live in, and my parents' have got a very poor internet connection there, so, I opened XD to continue designing one of my projects and XD keep asking me to log in!

There is no way it will allow me to work unless I log in!

Without internet access to login, I'm not able to work, which is completely BS!

Can you, please, make XD accessible offline and make me login later on?

P.S. request:
    Please, make this input field resizeable, so I could read everything…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bug: It cannot be stored at any time, so it cannot be entered if there is a stutter

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Currently when someone posts an update on an item and tags a user, the user gets a notification that does not tell them which item the update is on (see snip 1) only the subitem name. It would be helpful if all updates mentioned the item it is relating to in addition to the subitem name,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I could be mistaken, but the pace of improvement for XD feels woefully inadequate. I was a beta-tester (one of many — nothing special) for InDesign and watched the growth and improvement of that product through the first several post beta-releases. The upgrades seemed to be so much more extensive, year over year. While XD is improving, to be sure, it feels like the pace is a fraction of InDesign's first several years. Did they have a much larger dev team? I think Gary Cosimini was running things, and that's a tough comparison, but even so. I'm still waiting to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow an import of a calendar file (ics) that includes the hour (start and end time), so it can be reflected properly in the calendar view. Or at least allow an Excel upload that includes the proper Month day year hour minute format (the format that appears when you select 'always keep "add-time" option on') .. currently, importing will change the date format and if you import as text and then change to date, it drops the hour.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Is it normal for xd to consume like around 6gb of ram?!!!! It's pretty much in the territory of Premiere or After Effects.

I've design everything in XD thought that doing scalar objects will mitigate the ram consumption down, but NO.

Tried using the cleaning the system with the latest adobe cleaner and reinstall the app but NO - it still extracts high mermory.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
    Charles

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hi There

A program I downloaded tells me to turn off my proxy and VPN and allow it through the firewall.

I don't have proxy or VPN (neither does my ISP). I have gone into settings and added the program to allowed through firewall.

I even turned off Windows Defender and Virus protection but the program still tells me to turn off my proxy and VPN.

Any suggestions very welcome!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. Allowing a seamless collaboration with other members on the team

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)