Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9 results found

1. It would be nice to be able to present functional wireframes to internal or external team members through Adobe Xd itself, not just sending out a link. InVision has a nice feature where you can start a presentation just by clicking a button. You don't need to share your screen using Zoom or Go-To-Meeting, it just does it. Another cool thing is, everyone can collaborate in real-time or leave comments.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Joan wrote:
    You can put your preview window into full screen mode to present your design in a meeting without sharing it to an external link.

Right now, there are no plans to support functionality like the live-share from InVision.
    ====

I’m marking this as declined.

2. It will be nice to have Show/Hide Password toggle all the time when publishing prototype/specks. Working on multiple projects, or coming back to a project after some time left, it is hard to remember what was the password for that particular project.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. So, here I am trying to test my prototype with voice and speak features for people who do not read, and what? Why does it need to have a login to work the features? and only a few of them? I think is totally unfair to ask the person who is testing a layout to have to make a log in.. The person might do not want to comment on the file, but just do a use test, so I can't send the test link anybody who does not have an Adobe culture.. It is so hard to get the…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’ve attached Mark’s comment here for you:

Thanks for the question. We require a login for use of voice/speech features for security reasons, as we need to ensure the request is actually coming from an authorized source (like an XD prototype). I understand this requires an extra step or two for user testing, but it’s unfortunately necessary to maintain a secure platform.

I hope that helps explain things a bit…

4. Sharing mode: Share for review

I still find the interaction with the comments confusing. Specifically resolving and responding.
    As you can see, those words are very similar in french which had cause me to click the wrong button (resolve instead of respond) more than twice.

This action (unfortunately) cannot be undone with Ctrl Z.
    :'(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It's not possible to open in full screen AND allow comments, but both options can be selected.

Seems like if you check "open in fullscreen" that the "allow comments" option should be unchecked and greyed out. May be worth switching the order too so that the as you go down the list, a later choice doesn't affect an earlier choice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! We never lock you into full screen when you launch the shared prototype, which means that you (or your client) can press Esc to exit back into the main viewer. From there, you can still add comments, so we don’t disable comments when you enable full screen view.

6. Would be awesome if the a client could open the link you send them and when it opens it doesn't have the web search bar on top and the navigation bar at the bottom. This way they are seeing the prototype the way you want them to see it. See images.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately it’s not technically possible to remove the navigation header and footer on iOS. However if you add the link to the home screen, then it will appear with the navigations bars (although the status bar will still be shown).

7. When the prototype is added to the homescreen on iOS, you should be able to set it so it opens over the top of the OS menu bar.

This is useful because the artboards are created at the size of the device screen, but when you load the prototype, all that does is make the screen slightly too large so it does an annoying little scroll, or knocks the elements off the bottom when they should fit perfectly.

Other web-based services allow this so you'd expect it to be a basic feature when designs are encouraged at the full viewport…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. With other services like Droplr they automatically copy the new link generated. Several times I've uploaded and switch over to my communication tool of choice to paste the url only to realize I haven't done that and expected XD to do it for me.

I would like for XD to automatically copy the link it generates so that I don't have to do any additional steps to share the work I have just created/updated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)