Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

22 results found

1. Настройка частоты автосохранения в работе с облачными проектами

Нужна функция регулирования автосохранения в работе с облачными проектами. В текущий момент автосохранения происходят практически моментально и это мешает работать.

Описание проблемы:
    Я выбираю элемент, кликаю в область редактирования его размера, зажимаю Shift + → (стрелочка вправо) что бы увеличить размер элемента вправо на +10 px. Эти действия повторяются циклично пока резульат не будет достигнут. Данные взаимодействия с инпутами работают идеально в оффлайн проектах. Но в облачных проектах, это работает не корректно. При взаимодействия с инпутами и изменении их значений внезапно происходит автосохранения и выделенный инпут сбрасывается. Вместо увеличение размера объекта Shift…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. After long search and on call with Adobe Support we manage to pinpoint an issue where setting a fill opacity breaks XD in a way that you can no longer undo any changes, nor is this file auto-saved / saved anymore.

As far as I know you can set object Fill Alpha / Opacity in 3 ways:
    1. Open the fill palette, type a new alpha value into the alpha field (which begins at 100%)
    2. Open the fill palette, drag up / down on the vertical opacity slider on the right of the palette (next to hue selector)
    3.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please fix the LT RT buttons input from xbox controller. The trigger input worked in v35.3.12. All other versions after that do not accept the trigger input and prototypes made with earlier version which have LT RT input in the prototype key field do not work anymore.
    Feature: If you add an option to show which button is being pressed while presenting the prototype will be nice :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I have installed the Adobe XD extension in VS code, created a new DSP package, added a few tokens and saved changes to export the tokens in CSS and JavaScript. I confirmed the installation of style-dictionary package locally and clicked Export tokens, but nothing exported and I got asked again to install the style-dictionary package.
    I guess there is some issue in the extension, because when I install style-dictionary manually from npm, I can generate the tokens using command line without problems. But it's a workaround only.

Windows 10
    VS code 1.50.1
    Adobe XD extension 1.0.3

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-fixed  ·  Demian Borba responded

Just wanted to let you know that we released an update to the VS Code extension (v1.1.3) with fixes to the issue reported.

If you have a chance, please give it a try and let us know if it’s working for you now.

Thanks.

5. Shortcut keys introduced recently for the Design, Prototype, and Share tabs prevents text entry of alt codes. I enter em (alt+0151) and en (alt+0150) dashes a lot, but the recent change means I only get as far as the second number before XD exits text entry mode.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Currently the Link Assets window under the Shared With You tab only shows a max of 29 files, I have my Design System that is one of the first files shared with me and it doesn't show in the list.

The solution is to show every shared file no matter how old the file is or the quantity of files the user has.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hello Adobe XD team.

With the latest update on Mac (30.2.12.3) you change the behaviour of the input for W, H, X and Y.

Before, by clicking on the input, the all value of the input was selected but now, when i click on the input, it doesn't select the whole value but just put the tick (bar, pipe) one the input.

I'm not really ok with this new behaviour because it puts more time for me with my design. Moreover, the other input has the "old behaviour" (ex : inputs of text, opacity, rotation...).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Since a week or so some of our presentations using timed transitions are hanging and freezing dead on the spots with timed transitions and never load the next screen. This occurs on the transitions set to 0s. All of the presentations were intensively tested before and worked. The issue is browser/platform independent and started occurring only recently on already uploaded presentations / click dummies.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bonjour, j'utilise la version française de l'application.
    Lorsque je clique sur l'icon "Invitez à accéder au document" (share)
    Le texte de la fenêtre n'est pas fini. La dernière phrase n'est complete ...

"Ensuite vous pouvez ......" mais quoi ? il manque qqch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Merci pour vos commentaires. Cela devrait être corrigé dans XD29. À l’avenir, veuillez signaler tout bogue sur nos forums communautaires: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Ce message a été traduit automatiquement.

===

Thanks for your feedback. This should be fixed in XD29. In the future, please file any bugs on our community forums: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

10. I have Parent Component which has state A (default), B, and C, then inside it I have Child Component with states A (default), B, and C. In state A of the master Parent Component I set Child Components state to A. In state B of Parent Component I set Child Component's state to B. In state C of Parent Component I set Child Component's state to C.

Now I create a new Instance of Parent Component. It defaults to state A with Child Component inside in the default state of A, but if I change my Parent Component instance to…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Elements with padding can only be tapped inside of the padding area (when viewed in the Desktop Preview on macOS, v27.0.12.6).

Probably just a bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I often create a new component while I have a search/filter applied on my asset list. When this happens, I'm not prompted to name my new component's name (e.g. Component 245) doesn't match my current filter criteria. I usually undo the component creation, clear my filter, and then create the component again to make sure I'm renaming the right one.

It would be nice if when a filter is applied, the new component name could still appear at the top the filtered asset list even though its new name won't meet the current filter criteria.

I find it very helpful…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Currently, after creating a component, there is a preview image of that component in the assets panel. But if you make a change to that master component (for example, changing a green object to red) the preview in the assets panel does not update. So even though I now want this component to be a red object, it becomes very hard to find it in the assets panel, at a glance because it is still green in the preview image.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I would like to rename components in the asset panel and have those names propogate to the layers on artboards.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Currently components clip shadows of elements within. This is, in my opinion, not how it should be. I would at least like an option to turn this behaviour off and on

This behaviour has two downsides:
    - increasing the shadow spread afterwards means you need to re-adjust the entire component, so that the shadow does not get clipped
    - juding distances is way harder and you wont get help from smartguides when aligining components with other objects

Here's a video on the issue:
    https://youtu.be/BjO6YM17H58

110 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear XD Community,

Thanks for your feedback and for sharing with us the areas that we need to invest in and improve on.

With the XD August release, we have introduced several enhancements to components. Those enhancements address the following:

1) Drop shadows and blurs will be rendered outside the component bounding box which will help with layout and pixel alignment. For existing components with those issues, right-click the master component and select ‘Fit Bounds to Content’ to reset the bounds on the master component and all instances

2) Component bounds will automatically adjust (expand or shrink) to fit the content within the component while keeping all component instances in sync. For existing components with those issues, right-click the master component and select ‘Fit Bounds to Content’ to reset the bounds on the master component and all instances

3) No more Fractional Pixels with responsive resizing components

To learn more…

16. I want to select whether to have a footer of embedded prototypes.

Because in the June 18 2018 update, the footer is forced to appear in the embedded prototype.

before update:
    https://xd.adobe.com/embed/19c05179-c814-4917-79d5-2a4352e5665f-6ff1/

after update:
    https://xd.adobe.com/embed/9d29b584-173f-4e9a-62d2-c3a815f97087-eb18/

I have created a prototype on a component basis as in the following example.

http://clown5.com/demo/xd/sudapan_xd.html
    (Carousel main visual is embedded prototype)

By combining multiple prototypes, we also made a demo that branched 125 patterns with 15 artboards.

http://clown5.com/demo/xd/sudacreate.html
    (This demo is made up of three embedded prototypes)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Adobe XD keeps crashing on me and the saved XD file isn't up to date with the last save I did. The last save it registers seems to be about an hour previous to the last "save" I did in XD, if that makes sense.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When uploading a prototype to the web Adobe XD includes an unwanted grey border around the export.

see: https://xd.adobe.com/view/a509f5d7-147e-435b-8bf8-3764c820ec85/

Even though the embed code inside XD reads: frameborder="0" there still is a border included.

Could it be possible that there is a typo in this line as it should say: frameBorder="0" (note the capital “B”)

Anyhow, can this border be removed? Or at least be optional…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Just like other Adobe products, offer users the chance to restore an unsaved file after the program or computer crashes. Acrobat example attached.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Every time I try to work with XD it lets me down. Now I've built this prototype, created a shareable link but it leads to an error 503 page. It tried again creating a new link. Same error. The thumbnail appears on my CC prototypes but leads to an error page. This is basic function for this kind of software. It's not worth for me if I can't share/show this around. I'm now exporting to PNGs to add on Invision. Should have used SketchApp for this from the start – or even Axure RP. Cheers.
    (also the line-height in this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry for the inconvenience! We experienced an unexpected service outage last night that was quickly resolved. You should be able to view your prototypes now. In the future, you can check on our service status at status.adobe.com (click on Creative Cloud).

-Elaine

← Previous 1