Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. I often can't enter text. 
    I have to Reboot XD every time.
    I can only delete text.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1. I'd love to be able to return to the exact same spot between artboards when applying a transition.

2. I'd love the prototype to include over states rather than having to click to demonstrate how a hover state might look.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2. In prototyping I need to be able to have an interaction transition not just between artboards but to a specific object on a different artboard. For instance prototyping a light box pop up, it needs to be able to be closed and take me back to the button I clicked to open it. This is a really common style of interaction. There are workarounds but they reduce the "realness" of the prototype when presenting.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Defect I believe - I cannot @-sign anyone on my team, at one point was able to. I'm signed in with my account, and it's a link I've shared the link with them for, and tried both before they were co-editors, and after. They do not come up when I @sign any of them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. In my current context, working with Adobe XD is currently not a feasible option as using a cloud-only solution is against our security terms unless that cloud would be hosted on-premise.
    I would like Adobe XD to allow completely working off-cloud - so defaulting save to local save, as well as allowing exports to local file formats (PDFs, html...). If that is not an option, I would at least like to see an on-premise alternative, so that using Adobe XD is at least a viability to us.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. while start typing any text on xd - in Hebrew only - the first letter is appering but the other next letters is not appearing on the screen even its there.
    only after finishing writing and accepting the text - the whole text is appearing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. Hello Adobe Staff! I didnt see Adobe Spark in the list of suggestions for Programs, So I'm leaving it here, but know this suggestion is for Spark, not for Adobe XD. Can You guys please make it so that in between slides on Adobe Spark, The user can space the slides out with tenths of a second, like 1.2 seconds or 2.5 seconds between slides? This would make the transitions alot smoother to the melody of the music I add and more enjoyable for people to view. Thanks for Your time!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. unable to browse plugins even if my internet is turned on. it says no internet connection

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  8. This used to work very nice but now it's just a broken mess. Why is it stacked horizontally and I cannot get it to stack vertically? Why is it auto applying padding? I've been spending hours now on trying to fix this but it appears this is just broken in XD now. Or please tell me what i'm doing wrong here.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Editing a text inside a component has become a nightmare. The app is freezing, crashing on larger prototypes and it becomes worse with each update you are releasing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out to us. I just heard back from the strategic business development manager that you were able to resolve your issue. I’m closing this ticket now – please feel free to reach out via enterprise support if you experience this again!

10. When I share my design with development team (Front End team); They can't see my grid, which is important on my layout;
    I think on Sharing mode and Sharing view (view design via Link) should have a option to enable/disable grid on my design.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When creating designs and sharing over the web the viewer does not have the option to see the full artboard at once.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! You can set this yourself by turning off the artboard scrolling. Select your artboard and set the Scrolling to None. Once you do that, your artboard will show in full when you publish. Hope that helps!

12. I would like to use Photoshop (and later InDesign) UXP plugin for our java application server. We use Rest Api interface.

Problems:
    - Because Photoshop (or InDesign desktop version) always will run on a desktop machine Rest request cause --> CORS error
    - We use self signed SSL certificate for own servers. There is no user interface for enable a non secure site when I send a request --> Network error

*** Proposal ***
    Options for plugins (maybe in manifest.json):
    - cors: true/false
    - secure: true/false <--- ignore SSL certificate errors

I think a lot of developers would be grateful…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  13. The black text on dark grey is VERY hard on my eyes--I can barely see it with the contrast.
    I know that low contrast is the trend right now, but it is a serious functional issue--I can't SEE your features to use them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. The Material Design template is curiously lacking in common controls. Why is this, and where can I get them to be used in XD?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It's necessary to replay and view an animation again & again to get the detailed mistakes. But to replay or restart the animation, I have to close the current preview and open the preview again. What about adding a button through which we can easily do this by one click?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. ich bitte um Hinweis, wie ich auf einem PC das Design ansehen kann, welches auf einem Mac in der selben Version und in der selben Schrift gestaltet wurde. Aktuelle ist das nicht möglich, ich sehe das Design in einer anderen Schrift, es ist dadurch völlig verschoben. Die Schrift haben beide Rechner von der selben Quelle installiert.
    Danke

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Vielen Dank für die Einreichung eines Tickets! Dies scheint ein Fehler zu sein und keine Funktionsanfrage, daher sollten Sie dies auf jeden Fall im Community-Support-Forum einreichen. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Diese Nachricht wurde maschinell übersetzt.

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum.

17. in attached file there is shadow in the actual design but in the original file there is no such shadow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. hi,
    I cannot click "BerkyIcon" search bar because it is misplaced. (since half year ago........)
    Could you fix this problem?
    See the attachment.
    Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  19. Pues tendria que haber una opcion que dejara que se pudiera fijar la posicion de un objeto en una parte concreta de la mesa de trabajo de forma que por ejemplo si ya tenemos creado nuestro diseño para movil y queremos ahora hacerlo para tablet uno de los ajustes mas faciles seria hacer la mesa de trabajo mas grande pero la mayoria de objetos los querremos tener en la misma posicion y seria conveniente que podamos decir que se mantenga esa posicion asi al cambiar el tamaño de la mesa el objeto seguira en el mismo lugar y sera mucho…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Ya es posible hacer lo que Ud. quiere – se puede hacerlo usando el Redimensionado interactivo manual. Primero, lo activa en la mesa, y entonces se puede seleccionar objectos y establecer cuales lados quiere fijar.

1 2 5 7 9 52 53