Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. I regularly need to drop an SVG, created with Illustrator, into XD, but it loses the invisible bounding box.
    The same thing for export – there just one way to make an asset with a bounding box, and that’s make an invisible rectangle in the icon, but that results in messy code that needs to be cleaned up later for our developers.

It’s basically this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010-adobe-xd-bugs/suggestions/20219551-while-importing-svg-s-it-does-not-include-boundin

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to adjust the smoothness of the rounded corners. (Similar to how the iOS app icon looks like)

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Currently we can only choose Link Assets from Adobe Creative Cloud. It would be very useful to connect to other cloud services such as DropBox and OneDrive.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Why do I need to click 2 times on an folder on the layers panel to open it?
    I think it works better on Photoshop when the folder as a triangle with drop down.
    every time to get inside a folder the user needs to double click it is not comfortable for the user. I prefer the Photoshop convention

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please swap the order of the Align Icons
    to be:

Left + Center + Right + Distribute . ||| Up + Center + Down + Distribute

Left and Right should be primary and top and bottom secondary, at least in the so called "western world" we read from left to right and top to bottom, so it would actually be more user friendly, thanks

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Drawing a box around multiple art boards should allow the user to quickly link and un-link the screens together.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I created an artboard of 1920 width. but when i preview it shows a black background. Same goes for when I share it in web. But instead there is white background.
    It will be great to eliminate the background. Because it is impacting design decisions. also clients dont understand the concept & ask for recreation.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. In Prototype Playback mode: when recording a prototype for export to movie file, sometimes we need to export these for HD presentations. Please offer the option to export or record the video at 2x, 3x, 4x or more times resolution. This is especially important with iPhone and iWatch recordings. With all the new tweeting animation features exporting for video to be edited into presentations is getting to be much more important!

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hello, we sometimes use emojis on our designs for increasing our conv. rates, giving the design a warm feeling at the same time.

But when surfing the prototype, user can not see the emojis, so our prototypes are not exactly what we expect from them.

Keep up the great work with XD

Regards

86 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I have two XD files. One is for Symbols and one is for Exploration with linked assets to the Symbol file. Recently I cleaned up my Symbol file and renamed it with a new version number. Today I realized that my links are going back to the old file Symbol file (which makes sense logically) but is not what I want.

Not sure what I want here but few suggestions:
    - clearer overview where the linked files are coming from
    - possibility to relink
    - when saving a copy of a file, perhaps ask what to do

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. UI font size control and color

ui font size control

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Whenever I make a change to my document of a multitude of artboards the system "renders trough" the whole document with all artboards altough I have only made changes to a couple of them. Would be nice if we could update them selectively, that way the process of updating the design specs would be shorter. Right now the process gets longer and longer as the document grows.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I have noticed that assets that I have selected to be uploaded to my developer prototype only seems to include assets that are visible on the art board. It would be good if the developers had access to all the assets I have selected for upload in the asset panel regardless to whether they are visible on the art board or not.

I turn visibility off for some of my icons as they change in different states and it is easier to keep them layered but the ones I'm not currently using tuned off (flash on/off/auto for example)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Is it planned to make available input fields to set coordinates to guides? Sometimes, I have to zoom enough to set guides at a particular X or Y point. It would be nice if you could recreate the experience we have in Illustrator and Photoshop on this matter.

Thank you in advance.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. sometimes you copy and paste symbols from different files, it would be good to highlight the duplicate symbols, with an option to merge them all somehow or delete the extra ones.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The cloud support for shared Xd libraries/components/fonts/colours etc is exactly what I've been wanting - except I can't use it because I don't use the cloud to save my files (I have to use our internal server).

The same features but importing from files outside of the cloud is really needed!

96 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It would be nice to be able to replace a group with a component. Here is a common use case: An artboard has been duplicated several times, and there is a change to the copy. The copy group is made into a component on one artboard, but the other artboards still have the groups. Being able to drop a symbol onto a group would quickly replace the grouped content with the component, which could then be updated universally. Additionally, if you could select multiple groups and have every group in the selection be replaced with a symbol, it would be…

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I have been discussing with colleagues, the ability to save multiple types of file type when ready to export forcdev. In reality, some assets would be SVG, so PNG and some maybe JPG. Currently, if you batch export, you have to save them all as one type of file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I'm using the English version of Adobe UX and a Farsi keyboard. But I can't use shortcuts when I'm using Farsi. I have to change the keyboard language in order to use shortcuts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)