Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. The previous 'Share' UI was fast, simple, and easy to use.

This new UI is confusing, unnecessary, and wasteful. Was it designed by the same people who created the new AdobeCC UI????

A) The new 'Share' Tab is useless. I can already see what I'm sharing on either of the other tabs - having a 3rd tab is completely asinine unless there is some helpful functionality to this screen/view.

B) The only functionality I have in this state is 'zoom' - a state I cannot exit once I've clicked on the 'zoom' tool. AND the keyboard/mouse shortcut I actually use…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When someone needs to be removed from all mockups its a long and painful process. Can we have something that allows us to "cut someone off" without having to find out which mockups they have access to and then go into each mockup one at a time to remove them. Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I'm surprised this isn't a feature already, but marquee-select (click and drag) to select multiple layers regardless of what group they are in. At present doing so will select standalone layers and whole groups, meaning I need to de-group first to then do what I want, or leave grouping until the last possible moment in a design.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I like the new feature for components, which able us to give different states for a component. However, I think a thing is missing.

In the design system I'm making for my company, we agreed with the developers about a naming system for icons and illustrations, for example : iceyebluenobg.
    But with this new feature, if a give a state to my "eye" icon, like red instead of blue on hover, I give the right name to the state, but the name of my component will be always the default state (ic
    eyebluenobg instead of…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. For now, Ctrl+tab navigating to next tab (design > prototype > share). But Ctrl+shift+tab not navigating to the previous tab (design < prototype < share)

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. 516 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 92 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. We like the new features for components, but it is still limited to taps and hovers. we would like to have keypresses for state changes inside components

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add an option to toggle between states instead of choosing a specific state to go to.
    In some cases like a gallery, carousel, counters etc, the interaction is linear and a a single next/previous interaction can apply to all states.
    It will save a lot of time and errors to define a single interaction and apply to all states.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. New states feature is excellent but restricted for self components interaction. In many cases, especially in web and desktop apps, there are cases where a component event should affect another element on screen.
    It would be a super powerful option to allow a component event to change states of another component.
    Currently if i use component A inside component B, i can't use A to change state of B, even though A is part of B.

956 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would help to justify design of font (typography) and element sizing if XD allows to set a custom percent of zoom to enable viewing a true screen size on a device.

Currently XD misleads with View 100% by displaying a larger viewport size because incorrectly detecting my monitor(s) resolution/pixel density. So I have to do extra work changing Zoom level (under View) from 100% to 68% for seeing an actual size of a phone viewport.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The addon is still using a call to API which is now depreciated (/rest/api/2/mypermissions without permissions parameter).

Read more:
    https://blog.developer.atlassian.com/change-notice-get-my-permissions-requires-permissions-query-parameter/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The linked assets icon hiding 40% of the view of color pallets in Grid view.
    - It's really frustrating to see that portion
    - It is difficult to identify if the color pallets belong to similar shades

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Every time I go to open a new file, it takes 3 clicks. One click to maximize the tiny (minified) 'Open' file pane to fill the whole window (even if I did this last time I opened a file). One click to switch to Cloud Documents (because I can't change to list view in the 'Recent' tab, so I cannot see the full file names and do not know if I am selecting the correct file.) And the third click is to actually open the file.

Now, I don't know about other users, but I open and close my XD…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. WHY mobile landscape in Preview have space at top and bottom with black color, its ugly, this gape/space can only be gone if height is 550 or more, height under 550 have this space which make whole prototype look very ugly to show some one. in the screenshot attached The W is 736 and the H is 414 Landscape

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please help to provide integration from Invision (Studio File) Compatibility to Adobe XD.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hey guys,

I would really like to be able to actually rotate the line without dragging its' anchors around. This causes the line to change its width and height in properties panel, plus the rotation origin is at the beginning/end of the line and not center. There is walk around it -> with property panel tool one can type the exact rotation number, but... i dont feel like to leave my artboard while designing for such minimal changes... one can rotate objects, groups, texts, components on a fly... why not the line?

Thank you!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Description:
    If embeded prototypes result in error when an artboard contains voice playback, then disable "get embed code" from XD

Why is this valuable to you?
    The current experience is inconsistent with user expectations and capabilities.

When designer adds voice-playback to an prototype for the first time, alert designer that prototype can not be embedded and disable Get Embed Code text option in XD Share>Share for Review dialog window.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sometimes, while linking artboards, I have the need to zoom out to find the destination artboard.

I click the origin anchor (it turns blue), zoom out and keep the destination artboard visible, then I click the blue anchor and link to the artboard I want.

It'd be nice if I'd be able to zoom in/out using CTRL + Mouse Scroll while dragging the linking line.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The Flaticon.com website has MANY FREE & AWESOME icons or .svg files. It would be a stupendous idea to integrate an API of theirs into Adobe XD to quickly pull in svgs from their website for quick workflows! They have very high quality graphics that would make Adobe XD even more fun to use.

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)