Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. dont list taiwan as a region. it's a country

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. I'm baffled that Xd is still doing this.. Every time I double-click on something it zooms in 1000 times or so, forcing me to have to zoom back out where I need it... Why? Why can't this default at a quick 20% zoom or something useful? Please fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I have a question about publishing an XD work on Behance. I have a project published on Behance but it can't be projected. It gives an error. Has anyone faced the same issue? If so can you help me solve this problem?

P.S. I couldn't upload the screenshot of the error I got.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hello everyone, long time i have trouble with editing text, and this problem didn't fixed earlier. You can see that on video.

Version of Adobe XD actually on 12.07.2021

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Editing colors (that are assigned to multiple elements) in the library panel is extremely buggy and causes XD to temporarily freeze. At least when dragging the color selector across the color picker field. Also when undoing this.

It happened in a cloud document and I have Version 45.1.62.3 of Adobe XD on a MacBook Pro 2014 running macOS 11.4.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I'm having some problems in the UI when I try to replace missing fonts.

• Right click in the missing font > Replace font
    • A box appears in the right
    • When I move my cursor over the box, it desappears!

So, I cannot interact with the UI to replace my fonts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I installed anima plugin in adobe xd on windows 11.but my text input option does not appear

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Function to click to enlarge images rather than to create a new art board to prototype to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As we haven't seen a response to our question in over three months, I'm marking it as inactive. Please do feel free to file it again if you still want this feature!

Note that you can actually create an interactive component that has two states, one that has a larger image, to do what you want to do.

9. 「フォントを置き換え」を行うと、置き換え用のパネルが表示されるが、カーソルを当てると消えてしまいます。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

チケットを提出していただきありがとうございます! これはバグのようであり、機能のリクエストではないようです。そのため、コミュニティサポートフォーラムに必ず提出してください。 https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

10. It would be nice if, when you double-click on the end points of the drawing area, these would automatically reduce to the last object on the drawing area.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please add filer "reply" function.
    Now there is only for comments.
    We can not realize when replay come.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Can we get something like 1 super-vote a month which will auto count as 50 votes based on frequency of application usage or something?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. As I can't see much previous mention of this exact problem, I'm wondering if this is just me or my mouse settings. However, posting to see if anyone else is having the same issue. I'm finding the text/number fields in the property inspector sidebar very difficult to select consistently, especially when working fast. They seem noticeably less 'sticky' than their equivalents in other Adobe programs. It seems to require a very precise click in the dead centre to properly select a field, and I seem to be constantly mis-clicking and changing the opacity instead of the field I'm trying to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there! I’m sorry to hear you’re hitting this, particularly as the controls on Windows are actually larger than they are on Mac. I also use Windows 50% of the time, and I don’t have the kind of issues you’re describing. I suspect it might have something to do with your magnification or input settings, so you should definitely head over to our community support forums to work with one of our support reps to see if you can figure out what’s going on! https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

14. Right now there is a lot of padding that appears when we open any link in shared mode ( padding at top and bottom specially). I have to scroll through the entire preview area to view the image. Please remove unnecessary padding.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Really? Why the library of Adobe xd is so usable.
    Look at the differences

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Whenever I open the application, my attached Focusrite device starts switching on and off repeatedly. Whenever I reconnect it it goes away, but it's worrying as the power cycling causes the installed speakers in the workspace to pop which is potentially damaging (they are studio monitors).

In addition, I have to close the app to send files to and from my phone as the popup for Xd on the phone's display re-appears every 2 seconds and each time resets the "share USB folders" or "share PTP" options back to charging only. This is workflow destroying. Your app needs to leave…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I can't share my document with others, my Adobe XD version is 44.1.12, and my computer system version is Window 10 21H1.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. If I am going to edit text, the XD is not responding. That time is very irritating to work. Kindly do the needful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I recently discovered Adalo a few months ago and love what they have going on when it comes to Designer to Developer handoff. XD would dominate with these features!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)