Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

70 results found

1. Now all my color sets I've made in the system color picker for using in many other different apps are unavailable in Adobe XD. That was not very good idea. Additional little button to call the system color picker within the standard color picker panel would be appreciated.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. As a mobile app designer I would like a feature where it is super easy (fast) to get your prototype on a phone. The option to share a link is great, but as a designer I have a lot of prototype phones lying around where I dont want to type in the link by hand.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In the near future, you’ll be able to use the mobile app to browse all of your published web prototypes and open the ones you want, in full screen, inside the mobile app for iOS or Android.

4. I want you to continue on the path of leaving layers out of XD. Layers are NOT needed. You've already proved they have no solid use cases in UX design to me and everyone I work with. We've totally adopted your product into our workflow already and layers would add unnecessary complication to the workflow. Keep it simple! Great work by the way!

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Based on a long research, we are building Layers to support some use cases, such as symbols, exporting and organizing complex compositions. We will do this via a concept called Local Layers. If you don’t want them at all, you will be able to hide the layers panel and they won’t bother you. Thanks for the sincere feedback.

5. It would be nice to be able to present functional wireframes to internal or external team members through Adobe Xd itself, not just sending out a link. InVision has a nice feature where you can start a presentation just by clicking a button. You don't need to share your screen using Zoom or Go-To-Meeting, it just does it. Another cool thing is, everyone can collaborate in real-time or leave comments.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Joan wrote:
    You can put your preview window into full screen mode to present your design in a meeting without sharing it to an external link.

Right now, there are no plans to support functionality like the live-share from InVision.
    ====

I’m marking this as declined.

6. 13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. It would be so useful to layout your designs in XD and then to export them straight to muse in the .muse format to refine or to be able to open an XD widget in Muse to prototype your iPhone layout, for example.

284 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Look at illustrator, look at photoshop, look at sketch.

We're missing the most basic of features at the moment, some of which adobe has built in the past.

• Aligning to section, canvas or document
    • Right click context menu
    • Keyboard shortcuts that make sense
    • Snapping
    • Rulers

Designers like to be precise with measuring, something which at the moment, is not an easy task.

Also, being unitless, what does '7' mean on a rounded corner? This ambiguity when going from design to code is something that could be addressed

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a collection of feature requests, not a single feature request. (will close it for now, feel free to submit individual requests).

We are constantly talking to customers who use different tools and learning from it. But we are also spending a lot of energy thinking what tools are necessary, if they fit and if we can create something new that makes sense and improves your life as a designer. Stay tuned for more and more updates in our monthly releases.

Some updates:

- Aligning to section, canvas or document (feature-in-the-backlog)
    - Right click context menu (feature-completed) will be available in the April build
    - Keyboard shortcuts that make sense (feature-in-the-backlog)
    - Snapping (feature-completed) what else do you need for snapping?
    - Rulers (feature-in-the-backlog)

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

9. Allow adobe comp app the capability to export to experience design. Also allow users to select a new project or add to an existing one. This would allow users to create on the go.

460 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I think that this tool should be an extension inside photoshop, like Silver flow in sketch. It will be more simple and useful instead a separated app. With silver flow, you can create a prototypes while you design the screens in sketch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 4 Next →