Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. This is a bug, but the entire Bugs section has become Read-Only (even though the description says it's exclusively for User Voice).

I have a component that does not work properly when the artboard height is larger than 3200 px. Look for the red "Click me" on each artboard. The expected behavior is comparable to that of a dropdown.

I'm using a Mac with the most up-to-date XD software.

Update: The artboard size does have something to do with it, but it looks like the primary issue is the height of the component. Starting at about 1515 px, the component…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. I'd like to be able to open up the path of a closed shape. Like in Illustrator.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. May you make a plugin "Break apart objects".

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  4. Animations don't work with image:
    First work good if image are in rectangle shape
    Second don't work duration of animation if i change in Photoshop image

I want same effect like first example

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Some time keyboard not working with xd ,no action perform from keyboard.Like save file,move right left up down ,copy and paste

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. クラウドドキュメントで作成していたが全く保存されていなかった。
    作った分がかなり消えました。
    履歴も取れていなかったようで復元もできない。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

これを体験して申し訳ありません! この問題をコミュニティサポートフォーラムに提出するか、カスタマーサポートに連絡して問題を解決してください。 https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=relevance&filter=all

このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。

We’re sorry you experienced this! You should file this issue on the Community Support Forums or contact Customer Support to get the issue resolved. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=relevance&filter=all

7. Hello, can be added button to select hover effect by default, beaucause now all time need to switch manualy after edit some of states

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Example: I have a tap trigger, auto-animating to the next screen when tapping the entire screen. The more work I do, I realize I want to keep that effect but move it to a button instead of the entire screen being the trigger.

It would be great if I could move that wire from the entire initial artboard to a button element or maybe copy the wire, delete it, paste it onto the button. As of now I have to delete it, redraw it, remember what timing/easing I used originally and re-create.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The voice command with programmed speech playback can be of extreme use. I can have it store solutions if I say something like task 253 and it spits out the solution in voice, text, and/or another page or overlay.

Having a search filter for that area would be great too per page.

Please add me to a rewards list somewhere for the idea. : )

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/need-the-ability-to-change-interaction-labeling-by-using-voice-command-in-xd/td-p/10792493

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Lentitud al compartir link, se pone lento equipo pc

When I share link between group of work, the preview make pc works slow, make the project doesn't work properly, in good mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When an artboard is very big, which happens easily if working on a web page, the widget to create an interaction is off-screen (see zoomed-in screenshot). To see the widget and interact with it, it is required to zoom-out.

This is highly impractical.

Now we have the Interaction panel but on a big screen, it would be quicker to interact with the handle-widget and visually drag the interaction to the desired artboard (which normally is next to the one we want to create the interaction for, instead of possibly scrolling a big list of artboards (see third screenshot).

Thank you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Copy and Paste Artboard design specs is a similar feature request to Copy Paste Layer Styles seen in Adobe Photoshop with being able to

This feature request would not only speed up productivity but would especially help when applying multiple auto animate specs across multiple artboards in an XD file

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. No idea just some positive feedback. Loving the November states feature :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I’m encountering Error 2143 a lot because of an unstable wireless connection.

At the error, I cannot save my work. I would like to.

I also cannot disable co-editing to prevent this problem. I would like to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Since the recent update, the iOS app has a considerable amount of lag with tap actions. Drag actions seem immediate, still, but any tap actions have some wait time (~1s), which makes the local live-preview feel sluggish and less responsive compared to previous versions. The live preview simulation on desktop, however, does not display this lag.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. On Hover to provide tooltip or pop-over,
    As of now you guys have provided the On hover component/button styling. But we need to add tooltips at times or a mini popover on hover which will be helpful.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. AVI files are very common. Many cameras record in AVI. Premiere Pro on Mac should support editing of AVI files. I have hundreds of archived videos that I edited in CS6 that require extensive work because Premiere no longer works with AVI files. New versions should increase compatibility not decrease.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I want to write some text in a program like Microsoft Word and copy this text and paste it in a text block.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It's frustrating that you only have the ability with Layout Grid to create columns. horizontal 8 point grids are becoming a big thing with UI design. XD needs to have that capability. Until then I will have to stick with Sketch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. I'm trying to help my designer friend troubleshoot XD but I'm unsuccessful. It seems unique to his program/computer because I can't replicate it on my machine. I did reinstall the program but it didn't help

The bug: Modifying the gradient direction (with that line that pops up on top of the shape) instantly crashes the program.

It doesn't matter if it's a linear or radial gradient, clicking that line in order to modify it results in a brief unresponsive pause and then closes the program. The crash report pops up upon reboot of the app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →