Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. I would like to update allow linking or adding an action/trigger directly to an element or component in Prototype mode. This would allow a better workflow and faster turnaround time as well as allow the prototype to function better in smaller file size as well since there would be less imagery and artboards involved.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When co-editing (collaborating), we are bombarded with the save and sync pop-up every 30-60 seconds. It is a major pain. Is it possible to set the save/update frequency? My team does not work on the same artboard or components at the same time, so we do not need to sync with each other os frequently.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Feature:
    There should be a way to add new elements to already created components.

Requirement Reason:
    This way we wouldn't need to ungroup the component to add the new element every time. The requirement usually occurs in incremental design when we need to modify an already existing component and also when you miss out some elements before marking group of elements as your component.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. bug report has become read-only.
    this is a major bug
    eyedropper tool is broken

When picking colors, a slightly different color gets picked

I'm on 2018 mac pro
    v 25.2.12.3

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It would be nice to be able to achieve some of the things I can so in Sketch but not in XD

For example, It would be nice if I were able to do some very basic image editing within XD, without having to open photoshop, such as colorizing, objects (icons) and images on the fly.

Also, it would be super awesome if it were possible simply to eliminate backgrounds and create transparencies on the backgrounds on raster based objects within the Adobe XD application.

Some might say that these functionalities are over the top, but after having some of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please file each feature request individually, to keep the list tidy and so others can upvote the specific features they’re interested in.

I think several of the things you mentioned are already covered by existing requests. Please upvote:

You may also find that some plugins can help ease the pain points in these areas a lot.

6. sometime when the artboard get complicated, I often use the layer panel to select object. Then, if I press arrow key to move the selected object, it's just cycle through the layer instead of moving the object. I have to click on the UI outside the artwork first for the arrow key to move the selected object, which is very frustrating. I remember adobe XD didn't have this useless feature in the previous release. maybe other people use this feature, but my workflow doesn't. so, please at least give an option to turn off this useless feature.

Until last year,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I want use adobe edge animation in my website (https://shuftipro.com). I add required files into page head .Adobe edge worked with this div tag only

<div id="Stage" class="EDGE-7942973"> </div>

and add another elements dynamically into it .I test and understand that if this div tag placed into another tags animations don't run. . How to fix this problem?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. So now I cannot publish or update any new XD links since yesterday. Getting the error that my storage is full and that I should remove some links (screenshot attached). But I actually have 75GB+ of free storage in my CC account (screenshot attached).

What gives? My entire workflow has come to a grinding halt.

All the links I have published (about 105) are important for official purposes and are being used by developers. I cannot delete them.

Using the latest XD update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Feature request of @3x export from iPhone option. I need to export assets @3x for iPhone 11 Pro Max retina display.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I'm using iPhone XR, I have updated both the XD App and iTunes, my iTunes working properly but XD not previewing my prototype while I connect to my windows 10 pc with USB.

The problem is with my Adobe Account. I Tried multiple times with multiple accounts in multiple PC's, only my adobe ID doesn't live previewing my Prototype.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When I'm trying to export an artboard, the content with a blend mode applied doesn't export correctly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hi,
    There are two ways of showing clients the work. One is by exporting for design review, which has serious flaws, as the size of the export depends on the size of the clients's screen. So if I my artboard has 1920px width, and my client is on a laptop that has a 1366px resolution width, he will see everything shrinked. VERY VERY BAD.

So what can I do? I export the artboards and send him the images. But the PNGs/JPGs are extremely low quality, I always have to explain that this is how Adobe XD exorts images, as a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. It seems like Figma is doing everything better than XD. So, if Adobe just adopted all the same features and tried to make them even better without messing it up, we wouldn't even need this forum.

simple.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. A Standart Prototype Mode Besides "User Testing" should be intern Testing,
    Fullscreen, no hints, comments on.

I´d appreciate separat Links for intern feedback - its kinda annoying to Sit in a Meeting presenting a Design to a Customer with little comments of your collegues popping up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. You can actually create and maintain separate links within XD – simply create a New Link in Share Mode and publish. You’ll be able to switch back and forth and update both links separately. Hope that helps!

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  16. There used to be an inspect mode, confusingly-hidden in that "fullscreen" button. Now it's just gone completely.

It's now a useless static photoshop-esque mockup.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I can't use shortcuts to switch between windows.(cmd + ~)
    This might be a bug.
    Please fix it.

I'm using

MacOS:High Sierra ver.10.13.6

Language:Japanese

XD: ver.25.2.12.3

ウィンドウの切り替えショートカット(cmd+~)が効きません。
    不具合かと思いますので、修正希望です。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The co-edit continue to crash. I tried the co-edit with people in foreign countries and people in the same office with me under the same network, no matter what, Adobe keeps crashing on us.

XD crashed so much, and you can't disable co-edit once you enable it, my co-work had to copy and paste the stuff to a new file and work from a new file.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Is when we have a webpage and we want to share a Datasheet in pdf.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Developer Tools are not showing up in Chrome Version 79.0.3945.117 (Official Build) (64 Bit)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)