Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. Adobe Campaign XD Demo use with Chrome failed and can no longer launch XD demo.

https://xd.adobe.com/view/a0593345-d80e-471d-5f70-ff3ed423601a-d668/?fullscreen

I have hardware acceleration set to active in Chrome Settings and confirmed I have most recent version. I also confirmed my browser supports WebGL.

When I inspect content and view errors in Console - I see the attached error messages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Hey
    I find this feature of making padding for just one axis is really useful, Maybe i need all buttons the same height but the with specific padding in x axis.

Please consider adding this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When I create a background pattern with icons/ graphics the loading time in browser link takes a lot of time and even the file is freaking out. Is there an option to reduce file size/ rasterize the pattern for increasing the file size?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for getting back to us so quickly. Unfortunately, without something for us to work with, there’s little we can do to diagnose and fix the issue. If you have something you can share with us, please do contact one of our customer support agents in our community support forum: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all You can also potentially contact support through your company and have a ticket filed with us privately.

4. Hi

XD for now offer just 1x and 2x resolutions in export to png dialog window,
    it mean that 2x is enough on screens like 150 dpi, for example Retina is much more thick, so necessary is at least one more option 3x, because on 2x details are blurred.
    Retina is pretty popular and png is very good universal format, I can send it everyone and im sure that everyone will be able to see it. SVG is a bit problematic because there is no embed font option in XD... and PDF is great but no proper scale control, in pdf…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hi, my suggestion is for Adobe Illustrator. It would be really helpfull if there was a shortcut for "paste remembers layers" in ou off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hi Adobe, I would like to request a feature where you fix all the core issues before moving to another feature.

I and many others are still having freeze issues. There's render blocks every time my cloud documents are saving, which is after every change.

I have to close out of a file, reload, take focus away from the screen, cough twice, and it works again.

I think we would all appreciate a smoother cloud document experience.

My suggestion would be to waterfall updates in the background and stop the rendering block by accumulating edits in the local cache then…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  8. I kept getting (Error 44:116) As soon as I removed the word, "discover" from the content, it was fine. It's the weirdest thing I've ever encountered and took me forever to find out what was causing the error. Please fix!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The attached screenshot has the "System" text on top of the box.

CURRENTLY: I need to create a layer underneath to break the line and make the system on top of it. This is troublesome if I'm working with a page that has 10000-000000-00000 input fields.

ASK: If i have a way to make the text' border 5, i can effectively eliminate the need to create a layer underneath, the amount of work is going to be halved, and that will scale.

ASK2: if not, can i have a solid box to cover the line where the text will be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hello, i really like the font 'local brewery four' in adobe sparks, would like to be able to use it across all adobe packages to make my work consistent however it is only in sparks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It might be usefull to tag component states to actions.

For example you have a checkbox component and you want to set two states (one checked and one unchecked) and for a preview you want to show the change via onlick.

For now I have to set a new board and work with strings to show the triggered action.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The animation of prototype that is smooth while open in XD is extremely choppy and not reflecting the work. This drastically impacts the sharing and commenting for design review or even showcasing.

The prototypes shared need to reflect the same level of quality as what is built and reviewed on someones desktop. At the very least, if there is a quality issue on the shared version, it should be surfaced up to the user in some way.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

We definitely expect the transitions between artboards to be fluid, so if this isn’t the case, we should get a bug filed through our Support staff. We’ll need a sample prototype to be able to interact with to see the issue. Thanks!

13. Can't get to the master component when selected 'edit master in source document'. It opens up the source XD document and the progress bar for opening up the document shows complete and freezes but after that it doesn't navigate to the master component. I can't close out of that file either. I can just minimize it but can't close.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bug:

When I copy a component from one file to another, make it local and then I try to delete a state of that component - it locks the file and makes it so that I can not use the undo button or any components.

I have to literally start the file from scratch!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. It should be possible to resize boards in export like in Illustrator.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make it possible to define multiple Strings by selecting all elements that are supposed to hold those strings. Saves a lot of time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When converting an element with strings into a component, the strings attached should be included. It's helpful when you convert a menu bar into a component.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The hand tool doesn't seem to work, I am trying with the keyboard (h) and (space bar), first the hand tool doesn't appear, and when it does I can't move around, I need to zoom in and out to navigate through artboards which makes it really hard to work in XD.

I am using windows 10, and a wacom tablet as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. If I create a link for one of the process and then have to create a link of sharing for the other flow then the previous link disappears. The new link not created but it gets updated. Hence all the comments on the previous link/ flow are lost!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When imported AF text is changed in PR it disappears.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)