Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. Is it possible to hide and show an element on a page when it is clicked on, without having to make a new artboard which shows that element? Would save a lot of time when prototyping checkboxes, radiobuttons, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. A proportional change of blocks is very often used on sites. It will be great if you add this feature.
    The spaces that can be created between blocks when changing the width of the artboard can be removed by linking the upper blocks to the lower blocks.
    You can also implement the zoom function.
    texts and icons when changing the width of the artboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Have a mode where everything you move and shapes you make are divisible by 8px kind of like snap to grid.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The developer mode currently is exporting my SVGs as various individual files, although I'm grouping them in .xd file before exporting.

This is giving me headaches, as often Developers will send e-mails requesting the images corrected to program the front-end of a webpage. This highly affects the workflow and productivity, as I have to go by every single one and export as .png.

This happens often when I need to edit icons and vectors in XD on the fly, by adding new elements and grouping them together. Would be nice if grouping these modifications would be enough to export them…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hi, just made an observation regarding the adobe website. The videos available to watch in the case study pages has errors on those pages. After watching the videos, a user is unable to go back to the previous page. The videos keep loading back.https://www.adobe.com/experience-platform.html#exp-platform-video

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks a ton for the report. Unfortunately, this is the feature request page for Adobe XD, not the Experience Cloud. I’ve forwarded it to the team so that they’re aware of it. I’m closing this ticket as N/A for this product, but know that it’s been reported.

6. This error happens on Design Feedback screens. My comment box is always went missing when I post something on the comment sections

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. When clicking Create New Link, please provide an alert pop up window, asking the user, "Are you sure you want to replace your old link with this new link? Once you generate a new link, you will not be able to get the old link back.' [button: "Continue|Cancel"]

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Say we have 200 artboards, and one of them is a home screen. Instead of connecting lines one-by-one to the home screen artboard, we should be able to select multiple artboards or other objects and drag them to the home sceen. So if you shift-clicked on multiple objects/artboards, then you should be able to draw a line at one time, and connect all of the artboards to the home screen.

A is the home screen, B and C are other parts, with home buttons. Instead of having to drag a from B to A, and C to A, users should…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

Please do reach out to our community support forum for this issue, as this is the feature request database and not monitored for quality issues. If your document is a cloud document, you can go to document history (Hamburger menu > Show Document History) and open it so that you can copy/paste your missing data.

Here’s the link to the forum: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

10. Hello, in html export unfortunately some titles are deleted and many things move or change shape. The pdf is correct, while html is wrong.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I want to be able to select different texts, objects, etc. by holding Command key + select as I do in other apps, but XD doesn't have this option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I wish you could keep comments as you update the link to a prototype. I don't believe that's possible now. It's good to be able to look back at what others have said in the past. Perhaps even being able to see the version history of a prototype that has gone through multiple rounds of feedback.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. On Adobe Spark it would be great if you could zoom into the project to be more accurate with your placement and focus on one section of the project at a time. Instead of seeing the whole project at once.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It would be helpful to apply more than one character style to text in a text box. It would be particularly helpful when formatting long text like a blog post.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Overlapping of multiple interaction connectors cause difficulty in selecting the arrow of interest (blue arrow in attached img) requiring clicking once on root and again on arrow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. There's live preview now for mobile devices; both Android and iOS and that's great. But we need the same for tablet devices as well. For both iPads and Android tablets.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ... to publish photo's to your 500px-account

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The user interface for XD is a complete piece of crap, at least on Windows. Why not just have an actual hand tool, rather than make people try to figure out stupid combinations of space bar clicks, two-finger trackpad drags, etc. What a garbage interface you have made here. I dunno, how about just a fucking scrollbar? The usability of this thing sucks pretty bad --- Steve

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. undo and redo history buttons... PLEASE

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)