Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. I see that we can snap to grid, which is great, but being able to snap objects to guides is equally important when a layout does not conform to a grid.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. svp photosplasch plugin

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  3. I have a component with the hover state that is repeated within the grid. I repeated the first element several times, then I want to have different texts and images in each element. I expect that the change inside of each instance will NOT be repeated in other instances of this component within the grid - unfortunately this is not the case.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When you get some toolkits, they bring many default Artboards, if you select them all and you press delete only the content is deleted. And if you select them all and press delete again nothing happens. You need to delete artboard by artboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can actually already delete multiple artboards. You should marquee select around the entire artboard to select the artboards, not the contents of the artboards. Other options are to shift+click on the artboard title or to select the artboards in layers panel, then press delete. Hope that helps!

5. Why are prototypes so blurry. clients cant read them?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It's great to have guides, but the fact that they are restricted to an artboard and can't go beyond, makes it impossible to align objects relative to the artboard, there are some rudimentary snaps but guides that exist on a global level would be not just helpful, dare I say a normal part of a design tool, circa PS.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. If i open an image in PS, say a JPG, I can only seem to drag the native background layer created into CCL and it stores the asset as a PSD, even though the file that I opened is a JPG. On the other hand if I drag that JPG into the CCL panel from local, directly, the edits are stored as the JPG asset. What am I doing wrong in the prior example?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hi, this is to inform you that I've a premium version of XD but when I open any of my cloud protype I get an error "Something went wrong, You can try accessing the link again, if the error persist. report the error"

Please imminently look into it and solve I have very urgent presentation with the Managers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I have a mask group:
    1 Image
    1 Shape

While the shape is selected, I can only move that shape around using my keyboard arrow keys, moving it with the mouse is impossible

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Overlays can's be dragged outside the artboard height zone.
    When trying to move the overlay into the scrollable zone, it wont go further the defined height.

1) Create an artboard with a specific window height
    2) Extend the artboard verticallt, so it's scrollable
    3) Place a button (or anything) in the scoll zone (beyond the window height)
    4) Create a new artboard with the overlay content
    5) In Prototype, link the button to the overlay arboard (as overlay, obviously)
    6) Try to move the overlay content near the button (in the scrollable zone)

Current: You can't, the overlay placement is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Overlays can's be dragged outside the artboard height zone.
    When trying to move the overlay into the scrollable zone, it wont go further the defined height.

1) Create an artboard with a specific window height
    2) Extend the artboard verticallt, so it's scrollable
    3) Place a button (or anything) in the scoll zone (beyond the window height)
    4) Create a new artboard with the overlay content
    5) In Prototype, link the button to the overlay arboard (as overlay, obviously)
    6) Try to move the overlay content near the button (in the scrollable zone)

Current: You can't, the overlay placement is…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback on this. I think what you really want to do in this case is use a component state to handle the different tabs in your design. States can be different sizes (or the same size) as the original element of the design, so you can define the interaction within the states. This way, you can actually have all of the content track to the current scroll of the page. Hope that helps!

12. Right now, Adobe XD does not open files made in older versions or vise versa. We need to access each and every file from our past and the future. So this is a major issue. I think Adobe should fix it as soon as possible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback. This particular error message you’re sharing actually is about Sketch import. We have a minimum bar for Sketch files, as Sketch did not make its file format public until a specific version. We can open older XD documents.

Hope that helps!

13. Not an idea but issue. Cant find the support page in the ap so leaving this here... XD desktop for Windows crashes when its maximized on a ultra wide monitor... sucks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. not able to find the option for object-convert to path for text on windows

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When there are multiple interactions in an artboard and when the overlay appears on top of the artboard, the interaction is still clickable and the other artboard is appearing over the overlay again which is making a mess

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. kindly apply drag photos in windows version

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ok, I've noticed this issue as a bug. When you export, say a .png, at design size, it's the right size (@1x). When you export for web @2x from the program, it actually sizes down @1x to be half the size, and @2x to be the original size, which is opposite of what you want.

Weirdly enough, in developer specs, the assets are exported at the right size (@1x - Design size and @2x), double the pixel size of the design size.

Can you please fix this?! This has been this way for a while.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Lost files that never synced.
    I'd should save them in my cloud folder instead of trusting that lousy feature.
    Any other had an issue syncing files?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. Add better Mind Mapping Features like connecting the nodes and be able to move them around.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  20. Instead of managing all the different variations of a component using states, allow switching of variants with their own set of states. Technically you could add new components for each variant but being able to select a variant from a dropdown would be a neat way to organise groups of components and switch between their variants and associated states. An example would be having a solid button and an outline button as part of the same component, and these would have their own set of states when you switch between variants. This would be far neater than having states for…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)