Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

627 results found

1. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 5,142 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Because we are often working with multiple dev teams on a single project it would be great to be able to select a specific path of actions and share them as a link. Example: share just the contact flow or the shopping cart flow.

The benefit of being able to see all screens and link to them is great. Being able to see and share a subset as well would be awesome. We could focus on just sharing that specific interaction and the team it is being sent to wouldn't have to go through everything just to see the UX…

632 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All,

WIth August release of Adobe XD, we have now added the ability to define ‘Multiple Flows’ on your canvas, switch between them in Share mode, and also choose to publish or share out links from your flows!

You can also choose to share out just a single artboard on your canvas, by setting it as ‘Home’ artboard and not having any connection wires to/from it.

Check out this video and blog post to learn more!

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TbbMeM650g
    Creating & Sharing Multiple Flows in Adobe XD: https://letsxd.com/guides/creating-sharing-multiple-flows

I highly encourage you to install the latest version of Adobe XD, and give this feature a try!

We would love to hear your feedback and improve upon it.

4. Ability to switch between the two type formats. Additionally the ability to auto size area type on resize and to fit content

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Dear Adobe XD.
    It is a very big part of working in international Web design that the design tool support all font's.
    It means that I also need the name in original langues.
    Photoshop, ondesign and illustrator can do it but i can't find any way in XD

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. To speed workflow it would be good to have button tool in the sidebar. In the property inspector you'd have the ability to specify the top,bottom, left and right padding. the width of button would dynamically resize as you type the button's label.

1,267 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. To unlock a locked object on a layer, we have to go to Menu > Object > Lock

It would be great it says "Unlock" if the object is already locked.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I have three iphone 6 screens.

Menu, Home, Content

on the content screen I changed the height to (1,000px) the width on all three are 375px. On preview it breaks and trys to display the entire screen. By deafult I expected to have the screen scroll to show all the contents of that page. I did not expect it to try and show all the content. It took me about 30mins to realize what it was doing. And that I cannot have it scroll. This is not cool, need to be able to show this in all my previews.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With the latest version you can scroll “long artboards” … We’ll be continuing to improve this feature add additional scroll related features (e.g. viewport scrolling), but for now I’m going to mark this as complete.

9. For my team, this would be much better than just a dedicated in-tool comment system for getting feedback as this would make my prototypes more accessible to the whole team and company without the need for me to specifically send the link to select individuals.

78 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Entering #000 should automatically convert it to #000000.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add the option to morph an element to another from a step to the next during transitions.
    For example a button in Step 1 can be linked in the prototype to a input field in Step 2. Then during the transition, AdobeXD should morph the button element to the input field.
    Both elements can be made with SVG assets, and morphed with the Gsock SVG Morph animation library.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow to drop text file lists on repeated grid text elements like we drop images.
    For example a simple text file like this:

Washington DC
    New York
    Miami
    Los Angeles
    Boston
    Seattle
    Cupertino

can be dropped on any text label of a repeated element, and it would display each line entry as the text of the label of each repeated element in the same order of the text file.
    Also other file formats can be eventually supported: txt, csv, rtf, doc, xls, xlsx, odt, odf

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I'd love to see the ability to transition between artboards by using the keyboard.

For the UI, I'd place a keyboard icon just below the "set as home" icon. When you click it, you can see a list of current key transitions and a button to add a new one. When you click the new button, you have a box to enter the key to bind and then an arrow to link the artboard the key will transition to.

It would be important to include the ability to link keys such as the arrow keys, space bar, escape key, etc.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I am trying to create icons in XD and want to make sure they are symetrical but there is no flip option in the edit menu.

I tried to use the width, height and coordinates to do this but without guides, or the ability to unlock the ratio this does not work either

1,122 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. In usability studies we need a way to drop fake hotspots that do not have to be linked, the reason that we need this is so that the user can click around more and hover over things to help the prototype not lead the user into clicking the item that we've enabled.

If we could just drawing a hotspot and linking it on every single page of a flow is not idea and just being able to draw a hotspot and link it to nothing while activating the mouse hand to still go to a pointer will help our studies…

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Everyone,

We added a way for you to turn hotspots off on the web prototypes. You can now add “?hints=off” to your URL and no hotspots will show.

In the future, we’ll add this option to the Share Online dialog, but, for now, you can just add the additional parameter to your URL.

This request also includes some users who want us to turn off hand cursor changes. We did not do this when hotspots are off because we are unsure if this is really what people want. If your use case includes one where you want cursor changes off, please vote on this issue and make a comment:

https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/19766590-turn-off-cursor-changes-when-hotspots-are-off

Let us understand your use case a bit better. Thanks!

16. after i've shared a prototype URL then i view it on my phone, is there a way to disable browser UI when viewing the prototype on mobile device? can you tuck away the browser chrome? it is a bit fussy and annoying trying to tap through a native app experience when i keep having to scroll around to get rid of the browser chrome. it feels clunky.

thanks so much! apologies if this is a duplicate, but i can't find similar request anywhere.

-byron

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All,

If the browser chromes are appearing over your artboard in the mobile browsers, then you can scroll up to dismiss the browser chromes.
    Please try it and let us know your feedback.

Best Regards
    Rizurekh Saha

17. Just the ability to be able to click and drag a layer or object across in Xd would be class.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In the latest version of Adobe XD it is now possible to drag & drop layers from Photoshop into XD to import them. (You can also copy-paste).

You can copy-paste individual assets from Illustrator into Adobe XD, though you can’t drag & drop them.

That seems like enough to call this feature completed now. Please let us know if I’ve misunderstood what you’re asking for, though.

18. Description:
    When we press ⌘+0 XD zooms out to bird's-eye view. It would be useful to zoom back in to a selected artboard when press ⌘+1 or ⌘+2. But not to the empty grey back ground as it may happen now in the compositions like these (image attached).

Why is this valuable to you:
    You will be able to switch between different artboards instantly. Even if they're more than 50. Vey easy to navigate and find necessary pages.

Additional request:
    When zoom to a selected artboard, zoom not just to the center of it, but to the top side (image…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

feature-completed  ·  Tom Krcha responded

You can now select the artboard and hit CMD+3 and it will zoom to the selected artboard.

Tom (Adobe XD)

19. this feature is not very important but sometimes I'm getting confused with files. Indesign and XD have very similar icon/thumb color. How about changing it to something different? eg yellow – there is no yellow app in CC

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Version of Adobe XD: 0.5.0.4

I created a Project and shared online -> everything works fine.

But if i want to creat another Version of this Project, i am not able to create a new, differnt "online-Link"???

Made following Steps:

1. Open current Project
    2. Save as another Project / different Filename / same content
    3. Now there is no new "create Link Button" just a "Update-Link" Button
    4. Both Files are leading to the same "Online-Link"

Working on one Projekt and save it will always overwirte the other existing Presentation.

The only way is to Copy Paste all Grafix into a complete New…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)