Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. Before the recent update, I used to be able to copy a prototype file, with its interactions, transitions and clickable animation and paste it into a new file to rework with new ideas. Now, this is not working. Please bring this back as it saved me a lot of work redoing already created experiences.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. This would make it much easier to create a designsystem with flexible buttonsizes. One form component that controlls the border radius and border for small, medium and large buttons.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I know this isn't the right place for bugs, but I'm not going to bother navigating this mess of a web page: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Guides have stopped working as of the latest update

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. One of our clients cannot for some reason scroll on their screen. Without a middle mouse button or a scroll wheel, there is no other way to scroll on the links that are shared on the page.

Maybe add a function where users can scroll vertically on the shared adobe XD link with the up and down arrow keys? Or have the default scroll bars appear on the side normally on most browsers.

Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When I export my web with web export plugin ,the prototypes are not working

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. If the adobe can provide the functionality to remove anchor point and so the rectangle will be open right now if you remove also it will be a close object and one more thing if you create an open square with pen tool it restrict designer to give a corner redius. If you can provide my feedback to adobe XD development time that would be good for next update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. undo is broken doesnt work when ctrl + z is pressed pls fix or add

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. while i try to rename some of the text layers. and its crash. occur more then 100 times a day. it is disturbing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I'm unable to preview my designs and it shows a blank screen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Instagram post maker

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  12. I had a problem to make the elements fixed when it is out of viewpoint, they disappear from the preview mode.

My project has one case that requires one element should be appeared in a section which is unfortunately out of viewpoint already (please see my attachment).

Please make an update for the features "Fixed position when scrolling" visible in Preview Mode & Prototype link even that element is out of viewpoint.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The Undo and Redo function is no longer behaving as intended. Once you undo something the redo function is not working. Sometime when you undo a few times it skips a chunk on items in your undo history as if they were never recorded.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. Please help me Why is Xd Clasing so much from the latest update

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. Since last week I have big troubles with bigger components (as in many elements in one component). When trying to resize elements or push them a little aside, they jump all over the part, stretch weirdly out or just disappear into a -1 px border ...

It looks like there is an invisible element with a "wrapping around" feature like picutres and boxes in InDesign have for text. Please help. All I can do to "fix" it is creating a new status and rebuild it, but then I have to change all child-components in all documents.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Italian translation is so dumb I actually had to switch back to EN.
    IMO any italian designer would have told you that eg easing labels aren't something you wish to see translated as they reflect precise properties that you're already using (in CSS, JS etc).
    Also, "Pila" as a translation for "Stack" doesn't make any sense because it doesn't translate the 'ordering' concept behind "Stack" and also because in Italian "Pila" only represents a vertical column of objects and the word commonly refers to a stick (or stilo) battery.
    Please be sure to check the translations before the next update.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. When I make changes in components from a linked documents in my current document, these overrides get erased when I make minor changes in the parent document.

Case:
    I have a master file with all my components, and a mock-up file. I copy my input field with the placeholder text "Lorem Ipsum" from my master file into my mock-up file. I change the placeholder text into "last name". Now, if I change the border color of the input field in the master file from grey to blue the component not only changes the border color in my mock-up file, but…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Now only the image adapt, the text will copy the first one. Text should also adapt. see attached file for example. 2 and 3 disappear.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The screen suddenly turns red during work and blinks rapidly when you move the mouse.
    It disappears once you exit the app.

画面が赤く点滅します
    作業をしていると急に画面が赤くなりマウスを動かしたりすると高速で点滅します。
    一回アプリを終了するとなくなります。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

チケットを提出してくれてありがとう! これはバグのようであり、機能のリクエストではないようです。そのため、コミュニティサポートフォーラムに間違いなく報告してください。 https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

20. As a user, I want to double-click on a component within Assets and have it take me to that component so that I can easily find it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)