Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. Le drag and drop c'est top de garder en tant que gadget mais ce n'est pas très pratique quand on veut changer ces icones de petites dimensions 16x16 px par exemple, souvent il faut passer par un zoom. Ce qui n'est pas vraiment pratique. J'aimbe bien la méthode de gestion des symbole de Sketch ou Figma. C'est très organisé, intuitif et simple à gérer.

The drag and drop is great to keep as a gadget but it's not very practical when you want to change small icons 16x16 px for example, often you have to zoom. Which is not really…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Comme nous n'avons pas vu de réponse à notre question depuis plus de trois mois, je la marque comme inactive. N'hésitez pas à le déposer à nouveau si vous souhaitez toujours cette fonctionnalité !

Ce message a été traduit automatiquement.

As we haven't seen a response to our question in over three months, I'm marking it as inactive. Please do feel free to file it again if you still want this feature!

2. Hello,

I am currently using Miro to make the functional flows of my application, it helps the developers to :
    1- Understand the back logic
    2- See the screens and their content

Using the XD plugin on Miro, there is a big degradation in the quality of the screens design once imported with the link, as you can see below.

Do you know how to improve the quality of on Miro.
    Kind regards.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  3. I need to be able to show clients what my designs will look like in actual size on the web. When sending a shared URL in View mode, I should be able to set it to 100% so the customer can experience the full page design.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When we select a layer or an object in the left column (Layers), being able to go to selected layer

Going to selected layer means: camera moves on it, and zoom on it

How to do: add an option on the contextual menu when we right click on the layer/object "Go to layer"
    And a shortcut to do this

Now we need to spend so much time to find the selected layer that we often just give up

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. In den Anfängen von XD wurden die Zeichenformate Automatisch angelegt - warum wurde diese geniale Art der Verwaltung von Zeichenformaten abgeschafft - ich habe es geliebt. es war so simpel und effektiv. Ich hatte gehofft das auch ID und Illustrator das abbekommen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Danke für deine Rückmeldung! Das klingt wie eine Funktionsanfrage für Illustrator und InDesign, die jeweils ihre eigenen UserVoice-Sites haben. Bitte zögern Sie nicht, diese Funktionsanfrage auf jeder ihrer Websites zu hinterlassen:

https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/333657-illustrator-desktop-feature-requests

https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601021-adobe-indesign-feature-requests

Diese Nachricht wurde maschinell übersetzt.

Thank you for your feedback! This sounds like a feature request for Illustrator and InDesign, which each have their own UserVoice sites. Please feel free to leave this feature request in each of their sites:

https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/333657-illustrator-desktop-feature-requests

https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601021-adobe-indesign-feature-requests

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. You guys removed the "paste into" feature for some reason. It was a very effective piece in Adobe XD. I prefer that over "paste appearance. I like to be able to copy a pic from the web and easily paste it into a circle or square shape proportionally. Bring it back please, Figma still has it!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! If you choose "paste appearance," the copied image from the web will paste into it proportionally the way you want it to. I've attached a GIF of this working in the latest version of XD. Hope that helps!

8. Allow an import of a calendar file (ics) that includes the hour (start and end time), so it can be reflected properly in the calendar view. Or at least allow an Excel upload that includes the proper Month day year hour minute format (the format that appears when you select 'always keep "add-time" option on') .. currently, importing will change the date format and if you import as text and then change to date, it drops the hour.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Podrían ver que pasa con los complementos en XD que no los puedo usar? Me dice que no son compatibles con la version de xd 2022.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

¡Gracias por llenar un boleto! Esto parece ser un problema con el complemento que está tratando de usar, por lo que le sugiero que se comunique con el desarrollador del complemento para preguntarle sobre el soporte para la última versión de XD.

Este mensaje ha sido traducido automáticamente.

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like an issue with the plugin you're trying to use, so I would suggest that you contact the plugin developer to ask them about support for the latest version of XD.

10. When you click a comment on the right side panel nothing happens, and when you have a lot of them it's easy to get lost, because you have to be constantly scanning through the whole design just to find that little yellow circle with a number (pin). It would be VERY useful if clicking a comment showed you exactly the pinned part of the design related to that comment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Why do components end up looking different if they are resized pulling a corner while pressing shift and if they are resized numerically to the same size while having locked constraints and responsive resize is turned off?

This is a bug and shouldn't need a feature request. It becomes impossible to do anything accurately when basic functionality like this is plainly unpredictable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Need more options I Spellcheck ( Autocheck need to be more accurate, word and sentence suggestions) these options will allow the Ux designer to write a lot of notes on the ideations

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hi XD Team new version i am facing of the fix position (bug) selection of any object after view port height not showing to preview window that object and design review link also not showing please resolve the issue

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. request details page

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Testing any share link always defaults to a new user mode and pops up the "Quickly navigate or get a bird's eye view of all screens using Grid View message". I'm already signed in to Adobe in the browser, and I know how the options works so it's an extra step every time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Is it normal for xd to consume like around 6gb of ram?!!!! It's pretty much in the territory of Premiere or After Effects.

I've design everything in XD thought that doing scalar objects will mitigate the ram consumption down, but NO.

Tried using the cleaning the system with the latest adobe cleaner and reinstall the app but NO - it still extracts high mermory.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
    Charles

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hi There

A program I downloaded tells me to turn off my proxy and VPN and allow it through the firewall.

I don't have proxy or VPN (neither does my ISP). I have gone into settings and added the program to allowed through firewall.

I even turned off Windows Defender and Virus protection but the program still tells me to turn off my proxy and VPN.

Any suggestions very welcome!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. Please enable text search for the shared file.
    So the developers can find the matching image and the label.
    ie/
    1 image: 1 image label
    2 image: 2 image label
    3 image: 3 image label
    4 image: 4 image label

for the file looks like above,
    they can find the 3 image when they search text "3"

Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. BUG: When I press the space bar the cursor doesn't change to the hand tool and no way to move around the board.

Also, the Zoom in and Zoom out shortcuts are not working.

version 51.0.12.6
    Windows 10
    Lenovo Ideapad 5

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)