Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

627 results found

1. Share link Again button placement feels like it should switch place with Update link..

BECAUSE:
    I usually send out links to the team/clients, and when I want to update the Link (Share Again) then right after clicking the buttons change to "Update Link" or "Create New Link" The one beneath the mouse cursor is Create New, and that really is a mess since its really easy to missclick that button. I generally always just want to Update my prototype since the link is already out there.. Not have a chance to missclick the New link and have to send a…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. It would be great to be able to choose the page to view online directly.

When you want to quickly show a certain page in your mockup, or start anywhere else than your designated Home, it can be tedious to click through the prototype as not all the paths are there.
    Using the previous/next buttons can be confusing as it depends on how you have spread out the artboards.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In the upper left of the navigation, there’s an icon with four squares in it. This will show a grid overview of all of the artboards in the document, which shoudl allow you to quickly jump to an artboard. Once you have the artboard open, you can copy the URL to then jump directly there. Hope that helps!

3. Appearance Shadow option should have opacity setting

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I'd like to be able to share my prototype to the web so that my stakeholders can view them.

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. In Illustrator, the direct selection arrow allows me to select an object inside a group without having to select the group. When I have nested groups this can become a laborious process. This should also provide a way to select individual objects contained within different groups.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. First of all, thank you for a great product (even for a beta)!

I am currently working on a larger website mocku project for a client, I used the SHARE ONLINE feature that you provide. For small projects this works great as it is now, but for projects with many artboards it get's hard to keep track of when or where or by whom a new comment has been made - hence as the title says, it would be great with some kind of notification system, maybe some kind of simple color indication that a new comment was made in…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I'd really like a Start screen so that I can see my most recently used files and access tutorials and the UI kits easily.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Currently, it's just pasted as a raster image...

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Elaine, where in UserVoice should we put this request, if not here? The implementation of hide and show objects needs to be very much improved. It really needs to be like Illustrator where you can hide one object at a time but also unhide all of them. To unhide 10 hidden objects in XD, you currently have to click 10 times in the "layers" palette. When these items are near all adjacent to each other on the artboard, but all mixed up in the layers palette it is extremely frustrating. Especially when in AI it just requires one simple keystroke…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I am in China right now and try to preview my design on my iphone, however, it doesn't support to download XD mobile app with my current apple ID.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

feature-completed  ·  Janice Yip responded

We’ve just launched XD mobile in the China App Store! Please check it out and let us know what you think!

11. I'd like to be able to create, use, and manage symbols using a symbols panel on Windows.

198 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I would expect the backspace key to remove transitions (in Prototype mode) instead of objects/layers.

Use case: In the Design mode the users adds & removes panels, afterwards he makes the switch from Design to Prototype mode. There his mindset is to create (and remove) transitions. He wants to modify the prototype and add/remove transitions. After selecting a (blue) transition, he presses the backspace key to remove an already existing transition, but as of XD v0.6.1.13 the layer/artboard where the transition originates from disappears.

What the backspace key is in Design mode (to undo one's action = removing an object),…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Actually, the app stores just the last prototype. Please keep all prototypes on device, in a simple list, always available and organizable.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I'd like a contextual layers panel like the one we have on the Mac version of XD.

194 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Drag and drop in the layers panel is now available for Windows! Download the June release of XD today for the complete layers panel experience.

If you don’t see the update in the Creative Cloud desktop application, click on the gear icon and select “Check for App Updates.”

-Elaine

15. Artboards should export at the device's true resolution. iPhone 7 Plus should export at 1242x2208 and not the 414x870. Same with Android's 1080x1920 resolution.

We should at least select the 3 times (3x) option when exporting. Artboards. The PDF option creates too many steps to create a PNG/JPG of an Artboard.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I'd like to be able to paste a vector object from Illustrator to XD.

153 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I just started a new real design project with XD but I noticed that I can't import any vector. Is this a bug or missing feature? I tried coping from photoshop, illustrator, using the import function and draging from windows explorer, but nothing works.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Support for scrolling artboards in design mode as well as in the Preview window.

84 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The ability to turn artboard-based grids on and off using a checkbox in the artboard's property inspector.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. Version of Adobe XD: 0.6.8.6
    2. see att.
    3. want to change from solid to gradient
    4. cant be found as shown in the live ux seesion with matt on a mac.
    74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Linear gradients are in! Download the June release of XD today to create and edit your linear gradients for object fills. To access this feature, select the fill color picker pop-up and select “Gradient” from the drop-down at the top of the dialog.

If you don’t see the update in the Creative Cloud desktop application, click on the gear icon and select “Check for App Updates.”

-Elaine