Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. XD is loaded with features but is vulnerable. Why not focus and help fix frequent crashes in XD rather than concentrating on new features . This month alone I had around 16 crashes , almost at every day login and logoff. Day by day performance is degrading , Yesterday I saw the light weight featured software is getting slower with mouse click and response time. Seriously i feel frustrated rather than being happier using the software with tons of valuable features.

Please fix the issues and bugs at priority. Good performance is also a featured which is valued high.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

Thanks for reaching out. We are constantly fixing bugs and crashers, but we might not know of the ones you’re experiencing. We have engineers, customer support agents, and others engaging with people in our Community Support forums here to get bugs filed in our system, so I’d suggest that you reach out here with specific issues you’re hitting: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

2. IT would be awesome if you could group a prototype area or sequence and it could be accessed and be lead back to the sequence that called it. For example, I have an area of my prototype that is shared by other areas. Once the procedure ends, it should take me back to the very first screen that called the shared prototype area. I can only do that by repeating this entire flow again. Its not good when iteration is happening, and I have to fix the changes also in the repeated screens.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hi XD team,

I'm not really sure how to understand this message.
    I have 2 missing fonts on my Document Assets list. But apparently those fonts are not used on the canvas, therefore impossible to select it and change to a new font. (see attached screenshot)

Could it be a font used on a hidden layer? Or a hidden component state layer?

I have copied all the artboards + the components in use to a new file, but still getting the same error.

Any clue how to fix this?
    I would be awesome to have a clearer font panel, showing…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. My style guide do not loading 100%

See in video

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. Texts designed with Adobe Source Code Pro font look always black in design/proto/share modes. Only underline, if there is, appears in chosen color. On published prototype in the web it is OK. The bag appearing on v 35.0.12.14 of XD and the previous one with macOS Big Sur.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hello,

When saving character styles with decimals in font size (i.e. 15.5pt) within an assets library, this style cannot be applied to any element on the file.

When the library is published, the size is rounded (missing the decimals) when applied to other files elements.

This sounds to me like a bug on the assets piece.

Thanks and regards.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. AdobeXDのデザインレビューにて、コメント欄が表示されなくなった。
    吹き出しマークと数字のみ表示されているが。
    (数日前まで表示されていた、コメントをどんどん追加する作業をしている途中で表示されなくなってしまった。)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

チケットを提出していただきありがとうございます! これはバグのようであり、機能のリクエストではないようです。そのため、コミュニティサポートフォーラムに必ず提出してください。 このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum.

8. Add a way to show mockups like invision (Full screen + 100%) - without any extra clicks from the client.

Today on share the preview is 34% + The comment panel is open.

The issue: For "invision" preview the client needs to:
    1. Close the comment panel
    2. Set the zoom to 100%
    3. Set the view to Full Screen

Three clicks (For non-technical clients this is a lot).

Step 2 solved by this thread:
    https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/36328909-zoom-in-interactive-prototype-shared-link-share-f
    Also the

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The reason that I need this is that I had to revert to an older version of a document because a component seemed to become corrupt but I did not notice for several hours, by which time I had created several new components.

I located an uncorrupted version of the document and saved it to a new document. I then opened the latest corrupt version of the document and copied the components that I wanted into the new document.

This created them as linked components in the new document.
    I now want them to be local to my new document…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I designed a wireframe using variations of SF Pro and SF Pro Text per Apple design recommendations but when I go to test the app using XD for iOS I just get squares with question marks in it. The only way around is to only use SF Pro Regular, which means I lose my different weights. This extends to my use of SF Symbols.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I have two different Adobe ID, one from company to access Adobe Suite, and one on Behance. I 've realised that when I login into my Behance account. Adobe will asked me re-loging or automatically log me out from my Adobe suite account. I think you may want to improve this, it is annoying that everytime I access to Behance, i need to careful or I might lost my files. which this is might be one of the reason that my XD artboards lost?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for filing a ticket! This doesn’t seem like a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. Your Behance account is actually an Adobe ID, so you are actually switching between accounts when you log in. You might want to log in using your Behance account and see if you can see your missing documents. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

12. Okay, frustrated. I have completed my xd files and save it on cloud, shared with my teammate. and I have even exported to share on the cloud. So it worked okay. Next morning, I open the XD file and make some changes, then XD stuck so i restart my computer. Then, the artborads I did last night are gone! how can I retrieve them? thanks

https://xd.adobe.com/view/cf8d8ed3-f8ee-47a8-b06d-f54caba52eb7-9ade/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hello, I’ve problems, cause Adobe XD doesn’t recognize ubuntu regular and medium.

I would like to know the problem.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. i have and error when creating a shared link for a prototype

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I'm a developer with some limited skills around design.

The designer used Adobe XD, it's sunday night and the pressure is on. The designer forgot to export some assets and he is not available. He didn't specify export layers because shit happens. So now, I'm ˆ@#$@# stuck! I'm clicking around but I can't export anything. Just see some css info.

Now, it's monday morning. Guess who will be pushing management to move to Figma? All I can say is, don't lock down st because you assume developers will f* things up. As a developer MOST I care about…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please note that your designer can invite you to the document instead of publishing a design spec, which will enable you to select anything and export directly from XD. You should ask your designer to do so if you have the skills to do so. Not every developer likes to be in the design space, which is why we have a separate, curated surface.

While we appreciate your frustration, in the future, we’d request that you stay polite and professional in your requests.

16. Is the adobe xd using dp unit inside the software? with 160 dpi? medium dip ? 1 dp = 1 px ?

how can i know?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I'm reopening this "feature" that was originally opened by Sylvain in July 2017:

https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/19821529-let-us-deside-where-to-install-it

but hastily and wrongly, closed by Elaine (Adobe) (Product Manager, Adobe) and labeled as non-feature-request.

While ee agree that it is not a feature strictly linked to Adobe Xd but rather to the installation process which, probably, involves the entire Adobe product package but:

1. An answer could be: "look, unfortunately it is not a feature strictly related to Adobe Xd so I have to close this thread, but I will report the problem to whoever is responsible for the installation process." at least pretend a bit…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback. By way of introduction, I’m a Sr. Product Manager on XD. This is more of a centralized installer question, which is best filed in the Download & Install Community Support forum. I believe at the time I also shared it with the product manager of the installation experience, and I’ll do so again. However, I’m closing this as not a feature request for XD itself.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/bd-p/download-and-install?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

18. A new feature (that might be nice for some) allows 3d rotation of elements and groups. But the icon that appears over the top right in the middle gets in the way and can be accidentally selected. I've now found how to turn it off. Should be off by default!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When I have a group with stacking applied with some groups inside, and i want to copy the groups inside to another artboard - by default it always copies to the same artboard despte me selecting a different. This artboard could be far from the original. It's incredibly annoying. Can you fix it so that I can copy elements into a new stacked group without having to get them from the old location

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Since the November updated the loading time on the XD links is very slow

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)