Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

627 results found

1. Each container should have a padding and margin delimiter and whenever you are dragging an element into a contanier, the container should limit the new child element so that you don't excede the padding limits, because in HTML it won't

Additionally, it would be also good to have a margin delimiter between elements:

if you drag one box with a padding of 10 px, then those 10 px should always be the delimiter for the next box in either direction.

91 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When handing off designs to developers it would be great to allow them to view the XD file for font size etc. without actually paying or having an app installed.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hello,
    Would you please consider moving the Comment field to the top of the panel (just under the icons) because when you first open comments, it appears at the bottom of the screen and it feels too far away from where you just clicked. It took me and several others several glances to see where it was.

Thanks so much,
    Mark

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. As a designer, Boolean operations are a must have. I can't create nice clean curves/shapes for icons without boolean operations.

Coming from Figma and Sketch, this is very frustrating not having this. Most of the best icon designers aren't using the Pen tool for icon design.

Thank you!

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I'd like to be able to change a subsection of a page based on my selection, like you can see at http://tabtab.be/

タブで遷移

日本語で失礼します。

現在、プロトタイプモードでは、ページ全体の遷移しかできません。
    例えば下記ページのように、タブで選択した箇所のみ情報が変わるような遷移はできないでしょうか。
    http://tabtab.be/

情報サイトでは、タブ切り替えをよく使います。
    このような遷移がプロトタイプモードで作れたら、イメージ共有がスムーズになります。
    現在この機能がないため、XDをプロジェクトで使うのをためらっております。
    ぜひ追加機能をお願いします。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Disable certain objects for Export

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I think this already existed in macOS version. The idea is you can style (color, fontsize, etc.) a certain word or character in a line for sentence (one text group). This is, for me, one of the most useful features in design.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It would be nice if there was a way to have multiple versions of a design living in one document. Right now we'll have a v1 wireframe and will be reviewing features for v2. I typically lock that version and then create a new file called v2 and start making changes. Would be nice if they could be linked somehow verses multiple file versions.

1,283 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In this week’s release, we introduced document history for cloud documents, which enables you to review previous saved versions of your document within a window, and label and preserve these versions in perpetuity. If you have suggestions for improvements on this experience, please do file them as separate tickets!

9. Need to have a active buttons, when a press the button and hold, have a action.
    Example: I have a button when i press, i go to other page, but if I hold button, it's change a color.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. To not re-create symbols in a new document.
    Still a good idea to add the ability to insert different text on different screens in one symbol.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I'm on a Creative Cloud for Enterprise license (I don't have an apps tab) and can't install XD. I'd like to have Creative Cloud Packager (CCP) support so that my admin can install.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I'd like the ability to assign names to saved colors in my document's color palette library (the color picker "favorites" list).

This makes it easier to identify the correct color to use when my palette contains multiple similar colors.

This may also be useful for future features like making document-wide color changes (https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12869085-global-style-color-edits).

104 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. While all Links are visible (Cmd+A)

Having an error highlight on a Page(s) if it's not linked to another Page.

Example: It would be a nice way to know if you've forgotten to relink Page A to Page C if you've needed to delete Page B.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I would like to have an inbox with all the new comments listed and each one linking to the appropriate page/screen.

Right now you have to go through each page to see if there is a comment or not. This is tedious if you're using XD as a client review tool.

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. Version 0.6.16.7 Beta
    2. Synchronize font from Typekit
    3. Sync'd font should be available in Xd
    4. Sync'd font is unavailable in Xd until after app relaunch

other search terms: load fonts without restart, reload installed fonts automatically

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. In addition to the default IOS, Windows, etc. UI-Kits, it would be great to have a UI-Kit for mocking up Adobe CC layouts for plugins, extensions, prototypes for suggestions, etc.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. 307 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now access a fully featured top menu for Windows 10 in today’s release of XD! If you don’t see the update immediately, go to the Creative Cloud Desktop app, select the Update tab, the …, and “Check for updates.”

17. I'd like to be able to update my shared prototype from the Windows version of Adobe XD.

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now update protototypes using the May version of Adobe XD! To check out the latest version, go to the Creative Cloud desktop app! If you don’t see the update, you can select the gear and click on “Check for App Updates.”

-Elaine

18. I'm loving the pin feature that y'all rolled out yesterday in the shared prototypes. My suggestion would be to allow users to edit the pin once they have dropped it. Currently, you can go back and edit the text, but you can't move the pin around once you've submitted your comment.

Another cool feature would be to show a pop-up of the comment attached to the pin on click.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Be able to pick a single (or multiple) artboard to export as pdf. Working with multiple artboards to show simple drop down executions and do not need them all exported together since then I have to go into Acrobat and delete pages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)