Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. I want to preview my project at iPad with XD App, but now it isn't possible
    there is msg: This file was created with a newer version od Adobe XD. This version of the file format is incompatible. Please upgrade the version...
    But I can't upgrade version, because new version is for iOS 13, and I can't upgrade system. Should I buy new tablet? Why? I pay regular licence. The software for testing usability for App is completly unusable. This is tricky situation and very annoying when You pay for licence a lot of money.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Compatible with iPad mini 1st generation, as is Comp, Sketch, Draw, Spark, Preview, Clip, etc...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Could you please add older version iOS preview app for iPad 2 and iPhone 4s.why we can only preview new device version, a lot of people's used older devices. We need it to preview on older devices

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. If you open a new project and select iPhone 6/7 (375x667 px) and open your prototype from the home screen on your iOS device, you will notice that part of your design will cut at the bottom, because the status bar takes 20px of the top.

The workaround is to manually change your artboard height form 667px to 647px. Then your design will cover 100% of the available height.

In Marvel App there is an option to trim the status bar from the top of your design. Would be good to have this feature in XD.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I connect the cable to my iPhone and I can't keep my phone standing on my iPhone stand, so I put my iPhone upside down so the cable is on the upper side of my phone, this way I can keep my phone on the stand, but the app doesn't rotate upside down so I have to keep my phone in my hand while designing.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a limitation on iOS. For instance, if you open the browser and rotate the phone (from portrait, to landscape, to upside down), it doesn’t flip the contents upside down.

6. Why there are no possibility to install XD app on regular iphone 5 and older phones? Let's do it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)