Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. Just like the co-editing feature that came out in November 2019 where we can do real time collaboration on a CC cloud document... Please do a similar thing with Microsoft Teams synced file.

Right now we can work on a same file that is synced in MS-Teams, but cannot do realtime saving and changes. Please do it real time coediting :)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I use iOS 10.11 but if I want install XD on my Mac I show this:
    Sorry XD won’t run on your OS. To continue you’ll have to upgrade. See system requirements

Why Adobe programmers cheating me? I can't upgrade my iOS to new version, because it can't work stable for me & I don't like do that! But Adobe programmers think that's cool idea - force users to install some updates.

This is sucks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. XD is not compatible with our OS, Windows 10, Version 1607, OS Build 14393.2608. Changing our OS will cost us a lot of time per employee and we are begging you to make XD compatible with our (very standard) OS.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your request! We changed the minimum version to take advantage of critical bug fixes in the operating system. Furthermore, Windows 10 version 1607 reached the end of the support this year. We’re not expecting to backport to this previous version.

4. I have Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB, Version 1607, Build 14393.2189.

I was able to work in Adobe XD before 24 May 2018 updates. The latest updates of 24 May 2018 are not compatible with Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB, Version 1607, Build 14393.2189.

Now, when my customer gives me XD files made in latest Adobe XD, I cannot open the file. Adobe CC tells me to update my OS to: Windows 10 Creators Update (64-bit) Version 1703 (build 10.0.15063). But my employer does not allow installation of a NON-Enterprise version of Windows 10.

Please immediately provide latest Adobe XD…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. as UX designer I need a/b testing, more than prototype I need read a heatmap..good possibilty direct integrate from xd to canvasflip. should like sketch to canvasflip.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow adobe comp app the capability to export to experience design. Also allow users to select a new project or add to an existing one. This would allow users to create on the go.

460 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)