Adobe XD: Feature Requests

We love to hear feature requests for Adobe XD from you! UserVoice works best when you file a single idea per submission, but feel free to file as many submissions as you’d like!

Please include:

1. Description
  2. Why is this valuable to you?
  3. If possible, an image or movie to help us understand what you’re talking about

Request details

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Better svg export

Adobe Creative Design supports svg export which is great, but the resulting svg is a little bit suboptimal. For example, if i create a simple circle, give it a stroke-width of 4 with some color and a fill
    the resulting svg contains a group element containing 2 circles, one with a fill and the other with a stroke.

It would be great if the exported svg could be cleaner. I attached some sample files. the "_exported.svg" is the file exported from Adobe XD, the "_edited.svg" contains the svg, which yields the same result but is cleaner.

A cleaner svg would…

166 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

12 comments  ·  04 : Asset exporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

The feature that allows you to control the position of stroke: inside/center/outside was started and it will be available in the future versions of Adobe XD. Will let you know once the feature becomes available.

Cheers,
    M.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base